Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 98

August bears fruits for labour

Now have a look at my charts. It is of EURYEN hourly then 15 min. The 15min is first, the 30 min 10smooth is orange and the hourly 13 smooth is idigo. I am able now to see where the fibo lines are much much clearer. I also have the trendlines up. The green being daily open connections and theyellow being weekly open connections.

What I am looking for is simple:

1) Trade when pirice breaks the 30 min 10 smooth.

2)Trade in direction of hourly stoch and preferbly the 15 min too

3) Trade when 15min macd and 5 macd cross zero line.

4) Trade when price breaks a trendline.

5)Trade when price breaks the 60 min 13smooth

Look at 15min you'll notice numbering. At numer:

1 - Price breaks the 10, but I see there is a trendline that could act as

so I wait to see what happens. I also notice that the hourly stoch is

turning down and is about to cross but not crossing yet.

2 - I have price break the trendline. The hourly stoch has crossed, macds

are all firing through zero line so I know wait to see what happens at the

as price could bounce. I put in a sell order 5 pips below the 13.

BUT BUT, because the 10 is above the 13, I am very weary as price

could reverse on me.

3 - My trade gets entered and I now aim for the fibs below.

4 - Price is back up at the trend lines so I look to trade the break of the

trendline, I have a spinning top reversal candle. And thanx to mladen,

I am able to see that the 5min & 15 min stochs are also ob.

The spinning top reversal also shows divergence when compared to

stochastics. Price made higher high and stoch lower high. AND, AND the

10 is below the 13 which means downtrend.

5 - So now I place a sell 5 pips below the trendline, watching stoch to see

it cross over and my target is the fib below.

So everyday same routine

Yes, everyday becomes the same routine, trading from fib to fib, or trendline to trendline. As long as my routine stays the same, I'll will learn price action.

As long as you have those fibs, those trendlines and those two ma, follow the stochs, then trades become easier.

This is the same EURYEN as in the pics above, but the 5min chart, with the 5min candle box on. Re-read post 979 on page 98, and you'll see and understand so much better now how it all falls into place.

And so ladies and gentleman we have reached our destination. Please ensure your trays are folded closed and locked, your seats are in an upright position and all loose belongings are stoed away in the baskets in front of you. I hope you had a pleasant journey, please do leave only valuable belongings behind.

Files:

By the By

I'LL NEVER CHANGE THIS SYSTEM

i assume it was part1

thank you Susan! Some food 4 thought!

ps. right, dont try to change system...just beat it

all indis Spirit mentioned you can find in this thread or posted altogether in "The Only Pivot" thread post 95 and on

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page7

Still cleaning up my charts

I woke up this morning and did something again, nothing major though. I have 3 sets of fibs on my charts yeah, so 3 sets of colours.

I mentioned that I connect the open of each period to the open of the next with trendlines. So what I did was make those trend line the same colour as the fibs I am using for that time frame. So on my daily TF my fibs are navy, so my trendlines connecting the period opens are navy My 4hr TF fibs are green so period connecting trendlines are green. So now on my 1hr TF I can connect every days open with the previous days say in yellow, it'll be easier for me to see, because of colour combinations, which trendline it is.But importantly, something I have never done before, is I label my trendlines now.

When you go the the trendline properties it has a descriptions tab, so I just put the start date to end date, so it makes it easier for me. Ok I'm done with this, I'll take questions if there are any now.

22 August morning setups

Here are two pics, Cable on left and EurYen on right. For simplicity I left out the indicators window as that is explained on page 98 post 979.

The vertical white line is 07:00 GMT. All the stochs and macds were showing north. Now which trade would you have taken?

Files:

Shaun

I wonder what a complicated system will look like

Thanks, nice clear explanations, a lot of work went into this, I can see.

Regards

Does anyone know where I can find the MT4 Momentum in MTF?

Thanks

here it is

Files: