Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 33

hawkv:
Hi Igor

Is it possible to convert this Super-Signals v2 into EA where Entry and Exit will be around Buy & Sell signals.

Thanks

This is that joke indicator that keeps doing the rounds, it starts off well then starts accumulating signals

increase:
This is that joke indicator that keeps doing the rounds, it starts off well then starts accumulating signals

When I add this indicator on to charts, it looks dam good with its signals. I think the EA should be focusing on the buy/sell signals from the pervious bar, not the current bar... I think if this is implemented on EA, it will be very profitable.... My challenge is I am not good with MT 4.0 coding !!!

hawkv:
When I add this indicator on to charts, it looks dam good with its signals. I think the EA should be focusing on the buy/sell signals from the pervious bar, not the current bar... I think if this is implemented on EA, it will be very profitable.... My challenge is I am not good with MT 4.0 coding !!!

I agree it looks really good at first but after a while you will get dumb signals, look at the coding its only a few lines, that should say it is a claytons indicator

Stopreversal is the one to try

ichimoku kinko hyo

hi

could any one convert the ichimoku to the mtf?

thnks

CP6:
Hi all...great jobs for those mtf indicators.

im need MTF for this zig-zag pointer....actually it same with zig-zag indicator...but the past MTF Zig-Zag that someone have posted give me a blank result.

thanks in advance.

cp6

hi again...could anybody help this ?...

regards,

cp6

MTF zerolag stochs ?

I need to have a 1 hour zerolag stochs working in my 15 min chart. I will appreciate if anyone could do a MTF ZLStochs.

Is the ZL Macd posted corrected as per IGor comment?

Anyone have a working version of BB Widt indicator? A MTF version will be great also!

TIA

Pepe

hi all

i think i found a bug in the #MTF_Laguerre. if i change the gamma value in the indicator it doesnt make any diffrence. isthis normal?

if a programmer could fix it, this would be real real great.

thx

Files:

Arthur_1_:
hi all

i think i found a bug in the #MTF_Laguerre. if i change the gamma value in the indicator it doesnt make any diffrence. isthis normal?

if a programmer could fix it, this would be real real great.

thx

Hi,

I've changed MTF Laguerre.

I suggest to use other Laguerre indicator (Laguerre RSI) with MTF version.

Files:

spasibo igorad

igorad:
Hi,

I've changed MTF Laguerre.

I suggest to use other Laguerre indicator (Laguerre RSI) with MTF version.

hi igorad

thanks a lot, you are the man

4 MTF_BB_Squeeze in one indicator

Hi all !

I wish the modification from indicator "#MTF_BB_Squeeze.mq4" this

become like in picture, becoming one indicator / one indicator window

depicting 4 different time frame.

In my picture use 4 indicator "#MTF_BB_Squeeze.mq4" what is in

setting M5 M15 M30 M60.

Using 4 indicator like this is not balmy for my mt4 screen.

I only require to be displayed by indicator in the form of red dot or

yellow dot at every time frame.

Thanks for its aid

forexer

Files: