Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 38

T3-Trix

Hi All,

Have anybody MTF of T3-Trix in this forum?

thx

Guys i'd appreciate if some one could help me transfering the attached indicator to a multi time frame one..thanks in advance.

Cementman

cementman:
Guys i'd appreciate if some one could help me transfering the attached indicator to a multi time frame one..thanks in advance.

Hi cementman,

Hope you enjoy it,It is very interesting on the 4h tf,see pic,I do not know how to do it in a different form..so,if you like it you use it in its "oscillator"form.

Regards

Simba

Files:

Simba..we meet again and you are always the man..thank you for all your posts and help for our comunity here and by the way i'm still testing your methods on your last 2 threads..thanks again from whan of your fans

Cementman..thanks To You,my Friend

cementman:
Simba..we meet again and you are always the man..thank you for all your posts and help for our comunity here and by the way i'm still testing your methods on your last 2 threads..thanks again from whan of your fans

Cementman..Thanks to you my friend..

If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo..

Simba

Ichimoku Clouds

Hi, Guys!

MTF for Ichimoku Clouds (trend/flat) would be a great help

Could someone help with this?

Thank you

FXBS

Files:

spiketrader:
Hi All,

Have anybody MTF of T3-Trix in this forum?

thx

Hi

the ind. attached.help me pls.

thanks

Files:
t3_-trix.mq4  5 kb

ichimoku

hi

do u have mtf off ichimoku ?

spiketrader:
Hi

the ind. attached.help me pls.

thanks

what about this?

Files:
mtf_trix.mq4  6 kb

Indicator not shown on chart

Good day

Me again

Could you perhaps help me here please.

I have downloaded the MTF_Hist_Stepma_Stoch indicator and applied it to my chart, but it just shows a blank window.

I do have the plain StepMa_Stock indocator, but not the plain Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicator. Is this the reason?

Thanx again for all you imputs and programming knowledge that you share with us.

Kind regards

Susan