Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 28

Can someone create MTF EMA Cross indicator ?? for example i would like to have arrow on 30min chart if 5ema and 10ema has crossed on a 5min chart.

Thanks

Hi all,

Can someone code #MTF Center of Gravity so it has a bigger history by plotting itself all the way back in the chart???

I tried using it on a 1m chart but it only goes back 3 days or something and then the indicator window turns black, empty

MTF MacD

keris2112:
zhu28ming,

Here's the MTF version of MACD-2. Remember, you need both the original macd-2.mq4 and the new #MTF_MACD-2.mq4 for it to work.

Keris

Please help! K heres the MFT_Macd problem that i have and maybe other traders might have noticed this but...

I have drawn MTF_Macd 1,5,15 on the 15 minute chart. But the 1 minute macd does not update properly to show the actually Macd as it is shown when i go to the 1 minute chart with 1 minute macd.'

In order for me to update the one minute macd lines on the 15 minute chart. I have to make a quick switch to the one minute chart and then back the the 15.

Is there anything i can do about the lag? BTW thanks to KERIS for some great work. Thanks!

Also, when i draw hourly macd on the 15 minute chart it is all squishy and does not function. Is there a way to draw higher level macd on lower level charts. Thanks!

Has anyone MTF version of this indicator? if anybody change it to MTF i will be appreciated.

Thank in advance

Files:

Hey Fellow Geniuses Can somebody convert this version of Macd to MTF.Thanks

Files:
macd_4.mq4  4 kb

Can you guys try this #MTF HA Freedom Bar.mq4 , for me it displays everything white.

Also does anybody have an #MTF that will display 4 diferent time frames of MA crosses on a separate window the same way the HA Freedom Bar does?

Thank you so much.

Mtf Macd

marketmover:
Please help! K heres the MFT_Macd problem that i have and maybe other traders might have noticed this but...

I have drawn MTF_Macd 1,5,15 on the 15 minute chart. But the 1 minute macd does not update properly to show the actually Macd as it is shown when i go to the 1 minute chart with 1 minute macd.'

In order for me to update the one minute macd lines on the 15 minute chart. I have to make a quick switch to the one minute chart and then back the the 15.

Is there anything i can do about the lag? BTW thanks to KERIS for some great work. Thanks!

Also, when i draw hourly macd on the 15 minute chart it is all squishy and does not function. Is there a way to draw higher level macd on lower level charts. Thanks!

Here try this MACD it might be what you are after, I made this indicator because I got fed up having to jump from chart to chart to check what MACD was up to.

This indicator has adjustable MACD Factors for each time frame, if the MACD lines are too squashed up together pick the MACD timeframe that shows the largest movement and alter the MACD Factor on that timeframe in this example the M5 was altered from 2 to 4 this decreases the affect that this timeframe has on the others and effectively zooms in and balances the view.

Be aware that the Different MACD's are only accurate history wise if you are actually on the appropiate timeframe( ie M5 MACD on the M5 Chart ) however they do show real time right at the current price. If you are on the M15 time frame and M5 MACD shows it is about to cross up then that is exactly what is happening on the M5 Timeframe.This indiactor shows each of the MACD"s as they would look if you were on each of the individual charts.

cja

macd_mtf.mq4

The first screen shot shows the default settings for the MACD Factors

The second screenshot shows the same view except the M5 MACD Factor has been altered from 2 to 4

Files:
macd_mtf.mq4  7 kb
macd_mtf_1.gif  20 kb
macd_mtf_2.gif  21 kb

Wow, that looks great.

I am trying to learn how to edit indicators. Just learned how to change the drawing type, look ...

The ideea is to enter a trade whenever all line up

Somebody had posted this great HA 20 ( MA that looks like a HA).

I am going to atempt to transform this indicator in to a #MTF freedom bar that display 4 time frames...see you next year...he he

Thank you for the fast reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.gif - what I did with your indicator

#MFT Forex freedom Bar v2.mgp - as example of how it looks

#Heiken Ashi Ma 20.mg4- this is the indicator that I will like to have as #MFT freedom bar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heiken_ashi_ma_20.mq4

mtf_forex_freedom_bar_v2.mq4

cja:
Here try this MACD it might be what you are after, I made this indicator because I got fed up having to jump from chart to chart to check what MACD was up to.

This indicator has adjustable MACD Factors for each time frame, if the MACD lines are too squashed up together pick the MACD timeframe that shows the largest movement and alter the MACD Factor on that timeframe in this example the M5 was altered from 2 to 4 this decreases the affect that this timeframe has on the others and effectively zooms in and balances the view.

Be aware that the Different MACD's are only accurate history wise if you are actually on the appropiate timeframe( ie M5 MACD on the M5 Chart ) however they do show real time right at the current price. If you are on the M15 time frame and M5 MACD shows it is about to cross up then that is exactly what is happening on the M5 Timeframe.This indiactor shows each of the MACD"s as they would look if you were on each of the individual charts.

cja

cja, very interesting Macd. Can you put your talent to work on this macd. It includes histogram and is a different version of macd that was converted earlier in this post. Included is the macd that was posted earlier (macd-2) and a different version which has not been converted (macd-4)

Some glitches on the MTF_macd2 include:

1. Low level (m1) charts do not update properly when plotted on higher level charts

2. Higher level macd is squisky when plotted on lower level charts

cja, compare macd2 and macd4. There are some differences in histogram and then some other minor ones. Thanks for posting your version of Macd, very cool.

Files:
macd-2.mq4  3 kb
macd_4.mq4  4 kb

Nonlagma & Ema Prediction

Attached is nonlagma and ema prediction2 multi timeframe. Just a beginner coder , so please check and make sure they work correctly, seem okay to me.

Bill