Discussion - page 40

FutureMillionaire?:
I don't understand filtering. What is it? Surely, the price .. is the price. How, and why, would they interfere with it?

Just install Neuimex Metatrader and you will understand: price is moving as crazy to any way all the time and you may open buy stop and sell stop orders in the same time and both orders will be executed and closed with small profit almost simultaniously.

There is thread in public forum where Lenar (Director or founder of MetaQuotes) disclosed something about it.

newdigital:
Just install Neuimex Metatrader and you will understand: price is moving as crazy to any way all the time and you may open buy stop and sell stop orders in the same time and both orders will be executed and closed with small profit almost simultaniously. There is thread in public forum where Lenar (Director or founder of MetaQuotes) disclosed something about it.

Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to to that until now. OK, Neuimex is installed now. I see what you mean. Wow... jittery, or what! Is that the raw, unfiltered feed then? I wonder what effect that would have on the EAs.

I shall go away and do some more homework.

ps. My Firebird is looking favourite at the moment .. hasn't lost a trade yet, whereas StepMAExpert has lost every trade!!

Terminator, Cyberia, Fozzy, MultipositionExpert and MasterMartingale have done absolutely nothing in the last 2 weeks. I'm considering ditching them.

Mouteki, isn't looking bad, although it's only done a couple of trades.

FutureMillionaire?:
Sorry, I hadn't had a chance to to that until now. OK, Neuimex is installed now. I see what you mean. Wow... jittery, or what! Is that the raw, unfiltered feed then? I wonder what effect that would have on the EAs.

I shall go away and do some more homework.

ps. My Firebird is looking favourite at the moment .. hasn't lost a trade yet, whereas StepMAExpert has lost every trade!!

Terminator, Cyberia, Fozzy, MultipositionExpert and MasterMartingale have done absolutely nothing in the last 2 weeks. I'm considering ditching them.

Mouteki, isn't looking bad, although it's only done a couple of trades.

- I did not test Terminator, Mouteki, Cyberia and MasterMartingale.

Will test Terminator from next week.

- MultipositionExpert EA is not for trading. This EA was created to manage already opened trades. This EA will not open any trades. It was not created to open the trades.

- Fozzy EA is winner with my settings: good and profitable EA till now. BTW this EA is not trading often and 4 or 5 trades are opened now. Will test this Fozzy for 3 months and if ok so will trade on real account. I like this EA because this EA is trading on D1 timeframe so it should not be big different with any broker. But we need to test it mre of course.

I don't like Firebird.

StepMAExpert_1.45 is for Fibo Group (see statements). A little different performing on Fibo Group and Alpari you we know that. You may see from the statements.

I am finishing the excel file with all EAs performance weekly so we may select something very easy. Or select something for improvement. It will be much more easy with excel file instead of browsing many pages in weekly performance thread.

newdigital:
- MultipositionExpert EA is not for trading. This EA was created to manage already opened trades. This EA will not open any trades. It was not created to open the trades.

That would explain a lot

newdigital:

- Fozzy EA is winner with my settings: good and profitable EA till now. BTW this EA is not trading often and 4 or 5 trades are opened now. Will test this Fozzy for 3 months and if ok so will trade on real account. I like this EA because this EA is trading on D1 timeframe so it should not be big different with any broker. But we need to test it mre of course.

Ah, I've got it on GBPUSD, M30 . I wonder where I got that idea from . Not doing too well ... am I?

newdigital:

I don't like Firebird.

What's wrong with it? It's the best performer so far (in the short time I've been running it).

newdigital:
StepMAExpert_1.45 is for Fibo Group (see statements).

Our statements, actually, aren't too dissimilar. I've just been running it for a shorted period - and you can see it's not performed so well recently. Maybe I'll just let that one run for a bit longer.

FutureMillionaire?:
That would explain a lot

Ah, I've got it on GBPUSD, M30 . I wonder where I got that idea from . Not doing too well ... am I?

What's wrong with it? It's the best performer so far (in the short time I've been running it).

Our statements, actually, aren't too dissimilar. I've just been running it for a shorted period - and you can see it's not performed so well recently. Maybe I'll just let that one run for a bit longer.

Check fozzy thread.

As to StepMAExpert EA so many good EAs lost money this week. Not this EA only.

newdigital:
Check fozzy thread.

I'll do that....

You didn't say what was wrong with Firebird.

FutureMillionaire?:
I'll do that.... You didn't say what was wrong with Firebird.

Nothing wrong. I am testing Firebird versions for more than 2 years already started 1 year before this forum was created. I'm tired of it. BTW it is profitable for USDJPY anyway.

newdigital:
I will post all the EAs results in one excel file with weekly pips. I understand that it will be much more easier to follow the results. I will do that: it is not difficult. Just need few hours to be not busy.

Hi, how are things going?

JosTheelen:
Hi, how are things going?

Everything is going on and under control

I finished 10 or 12 EAs and now is checking the figures (just found some small mistakes in figures). It will be 3 or 4 files with one index page as menu. Because of size of the files (it is more than 300 kb already). It will be much more easy to select EAs. I need it for myself as well.

I will post everything when finish.

Post #1 of portfolio thread was updated with more portfolio sets and data.