Discussion - page 150

22nd - 29th of January: some summary for this trading week

Some summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

22nd - 29th of January.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 315 pips in profit this week by 8 trades (and all 8 trades were profitable). Same EA with timefilter made 29 pips by 3 profitable trades. By the way, Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 4,237 pips since 2006 and timefilter version did 2,936 pips since 2006. Last year was also profitable for this 1.5 version: 1,145 pips for timefilter version. Version with timefilter is less risky for runnung during the many months. Just to remind: there are many versions of Scalp_net and all of them are non scalp and non martingale. But most stable version is 1.5, and ress risky is 1.5 with timefilter. This EA is trading EURUSD on M5 chart. For statements and details - go to this post.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA (one of the profitable version of Scalp_net family) made 192 pips in profit by 11 trades for this week (22nd - 29th of January). This version of Scalp_net EA is trading often and it may be very profitable but more risky than 1.5 version. This version made 6,781 pips since 2006. Those kinds of simple EAs (based on EMA crossing with MACD) are very profitable for the long term trading and this version is consistently profitable since 2006 but as I said - it is much risky EA than 1.5 version so it maybe good month and bad month for trading. Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is trading EURUSD on M1 chart. For visual and metatrader statements - go to this post.

StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA made small loss for some pairs and small profit for the other pairs. StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA did not open/close trades this week.

Just to remind - StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY and GBPJPY on M30 timeframe. This EA is profitable for EURUSD since August 2007. For example, this EA made 371 pips for EURUSD for November 2011, and 225 pips for October 2011, it was 268 pips for September and so on. EA is not trading often so - it may be good to calculate the profit from this EA on monthly basis (not weekly). Some other pairs are profitable too but it depends on the good/bad month (market condition). For example: EA was very profitable for EURJPY in 2010 but made some loss (-300 pips) in 2011. But for EURUSD - this EA made 1,243 pips for 2010 and 803 pips in 2011.

But as I said - it may be good to calculate the profit for this EA yearly or monthly because it is useless to calculate it weekly for this kind of EA (EA is not trading often).

Updated statement - go to this post.

Goldwarrior EA.

Old version (GoldWarrior02b.3a EA) made 50 pips for EURUSD this week. Same EA with timefilter made 150 pips. This old version made for EURUSD the following: 1,020 pips in 2009; 1,050 pips in 2010 and 835 pips in 2011. Same old version with timefilter made for EURUSD: 721 pips in 2011; 750 pips in 2010 and 2,269 pips in 2009.

Updated visual statement - see this post.

Mandarine EAs. There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems. One of the version (Mandarine Martingale EA) made some profit for GBPCHF. By the way, this pair is traded on separated account and this account is connected with stats website so we can watch the perfoance in real time.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA for GBPCHF - read this post.

Fozzy EA. This EA made 105 pips for USDJPY, 26 pips for USDCAD and 30 pips fpr GBPJPY for this week. This system is using D1 timeframe and it is very famous and well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well. This EA is profitable for some pairs - for example - this EA made for AUDUSD: 838 pips in 2011; 102 pips in 2010 and 167 pips in 2009. And please note that it is for D1 timeframe trading lot size = 1 so 838 pips in last year for AUDUSD is very good in this situation. EA is profitable for some other pairs too. Updated visual statement - read this post.

RK-Firebird v3.2 ECN(5 digits). It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price. I use M1 timeframe for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF with 3,000 initial deposit size. And I stoped trading GBPCHF and GBPJPY because of big floating drawdown for this pair. It is not martingale EA. Trading since 09th of january 2012.

This EA made for this week 6 pips fpor USDJPY and other 3 pairs did not made any trade this week.

I just hope that this account will survive for the long time (as M1 timeframe with 3,000 initial deposit trading 6 pairs simultaniously by fixed 0.1 lot size - it is a little risky sorry).

DayTrading3 EA with timefilter. This EA made 20 pips for GBPUSD this week. This EA is counter trend EA (same with Firebird EA) but this DayTrading3 is not trading often so this 20 pips for GBPUSD is very good for this kind of counter trend EA. Most profitable pairs for the last 2011 year are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Updated visual statement is on this post.

Electra EA is very advanced MTF EA with estimated risk of trading. Some people said that it is "negative equity EA" compare with Alpha EA which is "positive equity EA". There are many kinds of MTF EAs: Alpha EA, Electra EA and more. And there are many versions of them. Most stable and most profitable is Alpha9v1.21 dll version for Alpha EA and Electra Absolute version for Electra EA. Electra Absolute version is trading 19 pairs all together and if EA is profitable for some week so it is profitable for almost all pairs on the same time (and opposite for losses - for most pairs too). That is why we are having so advanced account protection feature with those MTF EAs. Electra Absolute version made 2,199 pips for this week.

And some more news: we started to forward test (to trade) new TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA - read this post for more information.

That's all news.

===================

- 22nd - 29th of January week summary;

- 15th - 22nd of January week summary;

- 08th - 15th of January week summary;

- 01nd - 08th of January week summary;

- 25th of December - 01nd of January week summary.

29th of January - 05th of February: some summary for this trading week

Some summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

29th of January - 05th of February.

Brainwashing EA. There are many versions of this EA but most advanced versions are with auto iTrend (which I am trading now) and with auto iTrend EA and NonLag iTrend (the latest version). Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA made 33 pips for EURUSD. Basides, same version with timefilter made 33 pips for this week too. By the way, most profitable timeframe is H4 but if you select M15 9I am using M15) so use timefilter.

EURUSD is profitable for M15 timeframe. For H4 timeframe - few pauirs should be profitable.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

For statements - go to this post.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 175 pips in profit this week by 8 trades (and all 5 trades were profitable), and 158 pips in profit for version with timefilter.

By the way, Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 4,237 pips since 2006 and timefilter version did 2,936 pips since 2006. Last year was also profitable for this 1.5 version: 1,145 pips for timefilter version. Version with timefilter is less risky for runnung during the many months. Just to remind: there are many versions of Scalp_net and all of them are non scalp and non martingale. But most stable version is 1.5, and ress risky is 1.5 with timefilter. Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 105 pips profit for this January and 415 in january for the version with tiemfilter. This EA is trading EURUSD on M5 chart. For statements and details - go to this post.

StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA trades on the same way as last week: made small loss for some pairs and small profit for the other pairs, and StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA did not open/close trades this week.

Just to remind - StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY and GBPJPY on M30 timeframe. This EA is profitable for EURUSD since August 2007. For example, this EA made 371 pips for EURUSD for November 2011, and 225 pips for October 2011, it was 268 pips for September and so on. EA is not trading often so - it may be good to calculate the profit from this EA on monthly basis (not weekly). Some other pairs are profitable too but it depends on the good/bad month (market condition). For example: EA was very profitable for EURJPY in 2010 but made some loss (-300 pips) in 2011. But for EURUSD - this EA made 1,243 pips for 2010 and 803 pips in 2011.

But as I said - it may be good to calculate the profit for this EA yearly or monthly because it is useless to calculate it weekly for this kind of EA (EA is not trading often).

Goldwarrior EA.

Old version (GoldWarrior02b.3a EA) made 100 pips in loss for EURUSD and 100 pips in loss for GBPUSD. By the way, if we calculate profit/loss for january so it is 200 pips for EURUSD and 106 pips for GBPUSD.

This old version made for EURUSD the following: 1,020 pips in 2009; 1,050 pips in 2010 and 835 pips in 2011. Same old version with timefilter made for EURUSD: 721 pips in 2011; 750 pips in 2010 and 2,269 pips in 2009.

GoldWarrior-3a - the next new improved version was created so I started to trade this new one. If everything will be fine - this totally new version will be uploaded to elite section.

Updated visual statement - see this post.

Mandarine EAs. There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

One of the version (Mandarine Martingale EA) made some profit for GBPCHF. By the way, this pair is traded on separated account and this account is connected with stats website so we can watch the perforance in real time.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA for GBPCHF - read this post.

Fozzy EA. This EA made 32 pips in profit for USDCHF, 13 pips in profit for AUDUSD, 13 pips in profit for USDCAD and 55 pips in loss for GBPCHF for this week.

This system is using D1 timeframe and it is very famous and well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well. This EA is profitable for some pairs - for example - this EA made for AUDUSD: 838 pips in 2011; 102 pips in 2010 and 167 pips in 2009. EA is profitable for some other pairs too. Updated visual statement - read this post.

RK-Firebird v3.2 ECN(5 digits). It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price. I use M1 timeframe for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF with 3,000 initial deposit size. And I stoped trading GBPCHF and GBPJPY because of big floating drawdown for this pair. It is not martingale EA. Trading since 09th of january 2012.

This EA made for this week 76 pips for EURUSD, 4 pips for GBPUSD, 34 pips for USDJPY and 87 for USDCHF.

I just hope that this account will survive for the long time (as M1 timeframe with 3,000 initial deposit trading 4 pairs simultaniously by fixed 0.1 lot size - it is a little risky sorry).

Updated statement is on this post.

Alpha EA. It is very advanced MTF EA with estimated risk of trading. Some people said that it is positive equity EA (cpmpare with Electra EA). There are many kinds of MTF EAs: Alpha EA, Electra EA and more. And there are many versions of them. Most stable and most profitable is Alpha9v1.21 dll version (for Alpha EA) and Electra Electra Absolute version (for Electra EA). Alpha9v1.21 dll EA is trading 18 pairs simultaniously on one account with low risk and with good profit. This EA made 94 pips in profit for USDJPY this week. By the way, this pair (USDJPY) is profitable with this version of EA.

New Terminator EAs - C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

Digital Martingale EA is performing very good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, CHFJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP and EURJPY. Most of them are profitable. I think - it may be logical for now to select 1 or 2 profitable pairs with less/small drawdown and trade them on selarated account with some 1,000 initial deposit. So, it is what the idea I have with this EA. It is easy to select profitable pairs using this updated statement is on this post.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year. I connected this IBFX account with stats website so we can see the performance changing in real time.

Updated statement for this version is on this post.

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section)

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker. This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY.

TickScalper EA.

There are many versions of this scalper - see this post.

I am trading Version v3.44 and v3.44.7.

This TickScalper_v3.44.7 EA is new version which is persoming very good for now - see updated statement on this post.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA is good performing with 'super safe' settings for few pairs - see updated statement on this post. By the way - the latest version (TickScalper_v3.45 EA and TickScalper_v3.45.1 EA) are very interesting because those versions allow to trade multiply pairs with account protection feature same as for Alpha and Electra EA.

That's all news.

===================

- 29th of January - 05th of February week summary;

I want to inform that I am testing new Goldwarrior EA and new TickScalper EA (MrTools are developing and I am testing). If everything will be fine so those new versions will be uploaded to elite section.

Just for information.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page43 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page44 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

05th - 12th of February: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

05th - 12th of February.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 13 pips in profit this week by 9 trades, and 35 pips in profit for version with timefilter. Scalp_net_v1.3 EA made 44 pips for EURUSD this week.

For details - go to this post.

There are many versions of Scalp_net and all of them are non scalp and non martingale. But most stable version is 1.5, and ress risky is 1.5 timefilter. Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 4,237 pips since 2006 and timefilter version did 2,936 pips since 2006. Last year was also profitable for this 1.5 version: 1,145 pips for timefilter version. Version with timefilter is less risky for runnung during the many months.

Scalp_net_v1.3 is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Goldwarrior EA.

Old version (GoldWarrior02b.3a EA) made some loss for this week.

And I started to trade new version: GoldWarrior-3.22, and it was good start for the first week: 49 pips for EURUSD and 66 pips for GBPUSD. I expect that new version will be profitable for EURUSD (all versions of Goldwarrior are profitable for EURUSD).

This old version made for EURUSD the following: 1,020 pips in 2009; 1,050 pips in 2010 and 835 pips in 2011. Same old version with timefilter made for EURUSD: 721 pips in 2011; 750 pips in 2010 and 2,269 pips in 2009.

Interestingly that this new version is using Day Impulse Ma Channel on Jurik indicator, CCI indicator from Mladen, and ZigZag_new_nen indicator from Nen (author of ZUP indicator for patterns).

For visual statements and Metatrader statements for old version - read this post, for new version - this post.

Mandarine EAs. There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

One of the version (Mandarine Martingale EA) made 81 pips for USDCAD, 67 pips for GBPJPY and 123 pips for GBPCHF this week. Those pairs are 3 profitable pairs for Mandarine Martingale EA (the 4th pair is GBPUSD and this pair did not trade this week but it was big loss for this pair for the last week so ... I am not recommending GBPUSD for trading with this EA). Less risky pair is GBPCHF.

Mandarine Martingale EA made

- for USDCAD: 31 pips for january this year; 2,199 pips for 2011 and 1,086 pips since August 2010 (I start to trade this in August 2010).

- for GBPJPY: -85 pips for january this year; 2,803 pips for 2011 and 904 pips since August 2010.

- for GBPCHF: 214 pips for january this year; 2,898 pips for 2011 and 1,002 pips since August 2010.

Visual statement for Mandarine Martingale EA (for those 3 profitable pairs) is on this post.

We are trading Mandarine Martingale EA on separated account for GBPCHF only with 1,500 initial deposit size on Alpari broker and it is performing very good. For the statements - see this post.

The other version of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. I am trading it with Fibo = true settings. Most profitable pairs for this non-martingale version is GBPUSD (1 trade is open with 2 pips for now). Visual statement is on this post.

Fozzy EA. This EA made 47 pips in profit for GBPUSD, 16 pips in profit for AUDUSD and 15 pips in profit for GBPJPY for this week. This system is using D1 timeframe and it is very famous and well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well. This EA is profitable for some pairs - for example - this EA made for AUDUSD: 838 pips in 2011; 102 pips in 2010 and 167 pips in 2009. You can download the statements on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403 (always last 2 posts on this thread) for this pair to see it by yourself. EA is profitable for some other pairs too. Updated visual statement - read this post.

RK-Firebird v3.2 ECN(5 digits). It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price. I use M1 timeframe for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF with 3,000 initial deposit size. It is not martingale EA but it is risky EA - you can win a lot but you can lose too. Trading since 09th of january 2012. I am not recommending to trade all 4 pairs - just select 1 or 2 which is less risky to use.

This EA made for this week 67 pips for EURUSD, -145 pips for GBPUSD, 26 pips for USDJPY and 40 for USDCHF.

I just hope that this account will survive for the long time (as M1 timeframe with 3,000 initial deposit trading 4 pairs simultaniously by fixed 0.1 lot size - it is a little risky sorry).

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section)

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit must not be small.

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

Digital Martingale EA is performing very good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable. I think - it may be logical for now to select 1 or 2 profitable pairs with less/small drawdown and trade them on selarated account with some 1,000 initial deposit. So, it is what the idea I have with this EA.

EA made for this week 57 pips for EURCHF, 76 pips for EURGBP, -315 pips for EURUSD (it is +59 dollars because this EA is martingale), 113 pips for GBPCHF, 56 pips fpr NZDUSD and 24 pips fpr USDCAD.

It is easy to select profitable pairs using this updated statement is on this post.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year. I connected this IBFX account with stats website so we can see the performance changing in real time.

TickScalper EA.

I am trading Version v3.44 and v3.45.6 (I stopped trading v3.44.7 because this new v3.45.6 version is having max order safety feature: if you have UseMaxOrdersClose = true and EquityTrailing = false, whatever you have MaxOrders set to and that pairs open orders gets to max orders the Ea will close all the orders on that pair).

This new TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA opened 2 trades and did not close yet - see updated statement on this post.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA is good performing with 'super safe' settings for few pairs - see updated statement on this post.

That's all news.

===================

- 05th - 12th of February week summary;

12th - 19th of February: some summary for this trading week, part #1

In 4 digit pips.

12th - 19th of February.

Scalp_net EAs

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 10 pips in profit this week, and 90 pips in profit for version with timefilter. Scalp_net_v1.3 EA made 26 pips for EURUSD this week and same version with timefilter made 136 pips.

For details - go to this post.

There are many versions of Scalp_net and all of them are non scalp and non martingale. But most stable version is 1.5, and ress risky is 1.5 timefilter. Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 4,237 pips since 2006 and timefilter version did 2,936 pips since 2006. Last year was also profitable for this 1.5 version: 1,145 pips for timefilter version. Version with timefilter is less risky for runnung during the many months.

Scalp_net_v1.3 is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Goldwarrior EA.

Old version (GoldWarrior02b.3a EA) made 50 pips in loss for EURUSD, and same version with tiemfilter made 50 pips in profit for EURUSD this week.

New version (GoldWarrior-3.22) made loss in pips calculation but profit in dollars calculation (this version is using 0.01 and 0.03 lot size so it may be loss in pips but profit in dollars because of that):

12 dollars for EURUSD, 16 dollars for GBPUSD, -4 for USDJPY and -12 for USDCHF.

This new version made 30 dollars for EURUSD since 08th of February (for 7 working days) and it is good especially that EA is using 0.01/0.03 lot sizes.

Interestingly that this new version is using Day Impulse Ma Channel on Jurik indicator, CCI indicator from Mladen, and ZigZag_new_nen indicator from Nen (author of ZUP indicator for patterns).

For visual statements and Metatrader statements for old version - read this post, for new version - this post.

One of the version (Mandarine Martingale EA) made 25 pips for USDCAD and 32 pips for GBPCHF this week. Mandarine Martingale EA made

- for USDCAD: 31 pips for january this year; 2,199 pips for 2011 and 1,086 pips since August 2010 (I start to trade this in August 2010).

- for GBPJPY: -85 pips for january this year; 2,803 pips for 2011 and 904 pips since August 2010.

- for GBPCHF: 214 pips for january this year; 2,898 pips for 2011 and 1,002 pips since August 2010.

Visual statement for Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post.

We are trading Mandarine Martingale EA on separated account for GBPCHF only with 1,500 initial deposit size on Alpari broker and it is performing very good. For the statements - see this post.

The other version of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. I am trading it with Fibo = true settings. Most profitable pairs for this non-martingale version is GBPUSD (58 pips for this week for this pair). Visual statement is on this post.

RK-Firebird v3.2 ECN(5 digits). It is 3.2 version of Firebird modified to use with ECN/stp broker for 5 digit price. I use M1 timeframe for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF with 3,000 initial deposit size. It is not martingale EA but it is risky EA - you can win a lot but you can lose too. Trading since 09th of january 2012. I am not recommending to trade all 4 pairs - just select 1 or 2 which is less risky to use.

This EA made for this week 157 pips for EURUSD, 74 pips for GBPUSD, -212 pips for USDJPY and 122 for USDCHF. I just hope that this account will survive for the long time (as M1 timeframe with 3,000 initial deposit trading 4 pairs simultaniously by fixed 0.1 lot size - it is a little risky sorry).

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

It is easy to select profitable pairs using this updated statement is on this post.

More to follow.

===================

- 12th - 19th of February week summary on this post and this post.

12th - 19th of February: some summary for this trading week, part #2 final

TickScalper EA.

I am trading Version v3.44 and v3.45.6.

TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA - see updated statement on this post.

TickScalper_v3.44 EA is good performing with 'super safe' settings for few pairs - see updated statement on this post.

And just some news for TickScalper: NC! together with MrTools are doing very good job for new latest version of this EA. The version was created with some settings (it is on this post to download) and good discussion is going on the thread. So, I hope that I will trade this latest version soon too.

StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA

EA made 28 pips for EURUSD, 12 pips for GBPUSD, -27 (loss) for EURJPY and 270 for GBPJPY.

Same EA with timefilter made 28 pips for EURUSD, 12 pips for GBPUSD and 270 for GBPJPY (version with timefilter did not have any trades for EURJPY).

If you are planning to use this EA so please note: performance for this EA depends on broker's datafeed (because of StepMA indicator used). Besides, I am recommending to trade 1 or 2 pairs only on demo first comparing your trades with my trades just to undersyand: will your broker suitable for this EA or not.

Just to remind - StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA is trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY and GBPJPY on M30 timeframe. This EA is profitable for EURUSD since August 2007. For example, this EA made 371 pips for EURUSD for November 2011, and 225 pips for October 2011, it was 268 pips for September and so on. EA is not trading often so - it may be good to calculate the profit from this EA on monthly basis (not weekly). Some other pairs are profitable too but it depends on the good/bad month (market condition). For example: EA was very profitable for EURJPY in 2010 but made some loss (-300 pips) in 2011. But for EURUSD - this EA made 1,243 pips for 2010 and 803 pips in 2011.

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA. This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events . This EA made -8 pips for EURUSD, 29 pips for GBPUSD and 57 pips for AUDUSD (which is 78 pips in total for this week). By the way - most stable pair for trading high impacted news events is USDCAD, and more profitable is GBPUSD. There are many versions of NewsTrader EA too. For example, version for professional news traders is NewsTrader_v6a EA.

That's all news.

===================

- 12th - 19th of February week summary on this post and this post.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page44 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416