Discussion - page 152

11th - 18th of March: some summary for this trading week

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

11th - 18th of March.

I will make this review without general description concerning timeframes, and EAs.

Any general description about EAs - please visit previous summaries (see links in the end of this post).

Let's make it more simple for this week: about which EAs lost and which EAs won for this week.

And why.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe, and it is the second week to trade this EA on H4 timeframe.

M15 timeframe: 5 pips for EURUSD.

H4 timeframe: no trades for EURUSD and 15 pips for USDCHF.

By the way, most profitable timeframe for this EA is H4 but if you select M15 (I am using M15) so use timefilter - just my suggestion. EURUSD only is profitable for M15 timeframe. For H4 timeframe - few pairs will be profitable incl EURUSD.

For the statements - go to this post.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, less risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA made 188 pips for this week.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 36 pips this week, and version with timefilter made same 36 pips in profit.

For the statements - go to https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page44.

New account was created with Alpari with 15,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version), with the settings as MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).

Updated is on this post.

------------------

DayTrading3 EA.

This EA is counter trend EA (same with Firebird EA) and, as I remember - it is based on momentum indicator.

This EA made good profit for this week:

20 pips fpr EURUSD, 21 pips fpr GBPUSD and 4 pips for USDJPY.

It is very good results because EA is trading in counter trend way and not often, and because almost all breakout EAs made some loss.

------------------

BrainExpert_v2 EA.

It is some kind of anti-MTF EA (this EA is not using Braintrading rules - it is different system; same by indicators but different by logic sorry).

EA is profitable since 2010 with EURUSD, EURJPY and GBPCHF.

EA made 12 pips for EURUSD and 1 pip (closed by stop loss moved by trading stop) for GBPCHF.

Other trades did not have any trades for this week.

Updated visual statement is on this post.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events.

EA made good profit for this week:

EURUSD: 97.

GBPUSD: 43.

USDJPY: 26.

USDCHF: 57.

Totally: 223 pips for this week.

Updated statement is on this post.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post.

I used TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA with UseMaxOrdersClose = true so when the trades went to 8th martingale order - all the trades were closed (loss was about 370 dollars).

By the way - USDCHF is profitable too for the lomng time (for the about 1 year) with more safe settings (just for information).

I am using v3.45.7a too (SalvageMartingaleStep 5, Breakeven to 5, max orders 10) and everything is fine for now. EURGBP M1.

I just hope that initial deposit will be recovered with this v3.45.7a

------------------

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section) - this EA is doing good. Seems - it is the best scalping system.

Updated statement is here.

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and T3Digital_Martingale EA.

Digital Martingale EA is doing good for profitable pairs.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA made some profit for this week so seems - it is one of the best EA.

That's all news.

===================

- 11th - 18th of March week summary;

- 04th - 11th of March week summary;

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

- 19th - 26th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 12th - 19th of February week summary on this post and this post.

- 05th - 12th of February week summary;

- 29th of January - 05th of February week summary;

- 22nd - 29th of January week summary;

- 15th - 22nd of January week summary;

- 08th - 15th of January week summary;

- 01nd - 08th of January week summary;

- 25th of December - 01nd of January week summary.

04th - 11th of March: some summary for this trading week

Summary and conclusion about profitable EAs for the past week and about something interesting.

In 4 digit pips.

04th - 11th of March.

I will make this review without general description concerning timeframes, and EAs.

Any general description about EAs - please visit previous summaries (see links in the end of this post).

Let's make it more simple for this week: about which EAs lost and which EAs won for this week.

And why.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe, and it is the first week to trade this EA on H4 timeframe.

M15 timeframe: 118 pips fpr GBPUSD and 27 pips for USDCHF.

H4 timeframe: 6 pips for EURUSD and -63 pips for GBPUSD.

By the way, most profitable timeframe should be H4 but if you select M15 (I am using M15) so use timefilter - just my suggestion. EURUSD only is profitable for M15 timeframe. For H4 timeframe - few pairs will be profitable incl EURUSD.

This EA is trading irrespective of any forex news events so we do not need to switch EA off during the NFP for example.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, ress risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA. Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA. It is separated version and with timefilter. It is profitable EA (for EURUSD M1 timeframe). This version made 41 pips for this week.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 100 pips this week, and version with timefilter did not have any trades.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 22 pips for GBPUSD, -146 pips for USDCAD and 12 pips for GBPCHF.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post.

New account was created with IBFX (leverage 1:50) with 10,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version), with the settings as MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD). No any trades for this acount yet.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA made 95 pips for GBPUSD, no any trade was made for EURUSD for this week.

Visutal statement is on this post.

------------------

BrainExpert_v2 EA.

It is some kind of anti-MTF EA (this EA is not using Braintrading rules and it is different system).

EA made 100 pips for EURUSD so it is 375 pips for this year for this pair. Other trades did not have any trades for this week.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events. It was very active week for this EA: 31 pips for EURUSD, -27 pips for GBPUSD, 52 pips for AUDUSD, 34 pips for USDCAD and -12 pips for NZDUSD. So, it is 78 pips in profit for the week.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

TickScalper EA with super more safe settings is profitable for some pairs. See updated visual statement on this post.

I used TickScalper_v3.45.6 EA with UseMaxOrdersClose = true so when the trades went to 8th martingale order - all the trades were closed (loss was about 370 dollars).

After that - I change v3.45.6 to v3.45.7a (SalvageMartingaleStep 5, Breakeven to 5, max orders 10) and everything is fine for now. EURGBP M1.

I just hope that initial deposit will be recovered with this v3.45.7a

------------------

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section) - this EA is doing good. Seems - it is the best scalping system.

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and T3Digital_Martingale EA.

Digital Martingale EA is doing good for profitable pairs.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA made some loss for AUDUSD but it will be recovered very quicky as it is one of the best EA.

T3Digital_Martingale EA - new account was started since 20th of February and it is performing good for now - it was some loss but it is still profitable.

Alpha dll EA made 539 pips for this week.

That's all news.

===================

- 26th of February - 04th of March week summary (improvements and ToDo) on this post, this post, this post and this post.

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page44 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page44 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

18th - 25th of March: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

18th - 25th of March.

And why.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Most stable version is 1.5, less risky is 1.5 timefilter, and most profitable is Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using EURUSD on M1 chart, and Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is traded EURUSD using M5 chart.

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 265 pips this week, and version with timefilter made same 230 pips in profit.

------------------

DayTrading3 EA.

This EA is counter trend EA (same with Firebird EA) and, as I remember - it is based on momentum indicator.

This EA made good profit for this week:

20 pips for GBPUSD and 20 pips for USDJPY.

It is very good results because EA is trading in counter trend way and not often, and because almost all breakout EAs made some loss.

------------------

New Terminator EAs: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Digital Martingale EA.

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year.

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

------------------

BrainExpert_v2 EA.

It is some kind of anti-MTF EA (this EA is not using Braintrading rules - it is different system; same by indicators but different by logic sorry).

EA made 35 pips for EURUSD and 13 pip for EURJPY.

Other pairs did not have any trades for this week.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

This EA is trading our tsd calendar automatically with the setting trading high impacted news events.

GBPUSD: 26.

USDCAD: -3.

Totally: 23 pips for this week.

------------------

Updated statement is here.

Other EAs made small loss or small p[rofit for this week.

That's all news.

===================

- 18th - 25th of March week summary;

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page45 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

01st - 08th of April: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

01st - 08th of April.

And why.

------------------

StepMAExpert EA

It was good week for StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA: it made 103 pips for EURUSD, 121 pips for GBPUSD and 68 pips for EURJPY.

Same EA with timefilter made 121 for GBPUSD.

------------------

Goldwarrior EA.

GoldWarrior02b.3a EA made 50 pips for EURUSD and 50 pips for GBPUSD.

Same EA with timefilter made 100 pips loss for EURUSD.

But, anyway, this version made for EURUSD the following: 1,020 pips in 2009; 1,050 pips in 2010 and 835 pips in 2011. Same version with timefilter made for EURUSD: 721 pips in 2011; 750 pips in 2010 and 2,269 pips in 2009.

For the statements - read this post.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

There are many versions of this EA, and there are some variations of good manual trading systems based on Mandarine indicators, so, because of that - we are having separated sub-section inside elite section here - Mandarine Systems.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 149 pips for GBPUSD, 208 pips for USDCAD and 29 pips for GBPCHF.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post and this post.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA made 79 pips for EURUSD and 96 pips for GBPUSD.

------------------

Terminator EA original version was developed long time ago as swap collector but later on this EA was re-developed and improved many many times so for now - it is not swap collector anymore and it is very good profitable EA with many versions. There are many version of Terminator EA - see this post to download.

We are trading 3 versions: C. I. S. M.P-1 EA, Digital Martingale EA and public T3Digital_Martingale EA (yes, one of the version of this EA is public version - check Digital Filters public section of the forum for the statements).

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.98 since August last year.

Digital Martingale EA is performing good. Digital Martingale EA is next version of Terminator EA after C. I. S. M.P-1. I am trading many pairs on 1 FXCM account and most of them are profitable.

------------------

Fozzy EA.

This EA made 30 pips for GBPUSD, 53 pips for USDCHF and 37 pips fpr GBPCHF.

This system is using D1 timeframe and it is very famous and well-known one concerning manual trading and EA as well.

Profitable pairs for this EA is GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

Updated statement - see this post.

------------------

easyLMA_v6 EA.

It is very interesting EA. It is the other example how simple system can be profitable for the long time. I am trading EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD and USDCAD. This EA is profitable in 2011 for GBPUSD, EURUSD and very profitable for AUDUSD. Do you know something about support/resistance lines estimated by MA indicator? MA200 for example? So, it is what this EA about.

Ea made 100 pips for EURUSD, 100 pips for AUDUSD and -62 pips for USDCAD for this week.

Visual statement - see this post.

------------------

BrainExpert_v2 EA.

It is some kind of anti-MTF EA (this EA is not using Braintrading rules as it is different system).

EA made 100 pips for EURUSD for this week.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

EURUSD: 126.

GBPUSD: 21.

USDJPY: 152.

USDCHF: 41.

AUDUSD: -22.

USDCAD: 48.

Totally: 366 pips for this week.

------------------

That's all news.

===================

- 01st - 08th of April week summary;

- 25th of March - 01st of April week summary;

25th of March - 01st of April: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

25th of March - 01st of April.

And why.

------------------

Brainwashing EA.

I am using Brainwashing with auto iTrend EA on M15 timeframe, and EA on H4 timeframe.

M15 timeframe: 12 pips for EURUSD for both versions - with and without timefilter.

H4 timeframe: no trades.

EA is permanent profitable for EURUSD. Besides, it is good manual trading system used to recover initial deposit size after loss for example.

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 126 pips this week, and version with timefilter made same 108 pips in profit.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 37 pips for USDCAD (other pairs did not have any trades this week).

This version is profitable for GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post.

Mandarine Martingale EA on the next account with Alpari with 15,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version), with the settings as MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).

Updated is on this post.

------------------

NewsTrader_v5.3 EA.

EA made good profit for this week (4 digit pips):

EURUSD: 27.

GBPUSD: 81.

USDCHF: 24.

Totally: 132 pips for this week.

------------------

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version) is one of the best EA: it is profitable for GBPUSD, USDJPY and AUDUSD (H1 timeframe) with profit factor 1.70 since August last year.

You can see profitable pairs on this post.

------------------

Well working Trading Systems.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA is profitable for GBPUSD. By the way - GBPUSD is only profitable pair for this EA.

For updated statement - go to this post.

------------------

TickScalper EA.

------------------

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section) - this EA is doing good. Seems - one of the best scalping system.

Just look at 2 profitable pairs here.

Other EAs made small loss or small p[rofit for this week.

MTF EAs:

- Alpha dll EA is profitable for most of the pairs - see this post.

- Electra Absolute EA made 972 pips for this week and some pairs are very profitable since May 2009.

That's all news.

===================

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page45 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

08th - 15th of April: some summary for this trading week

In 4 digit pips.

08th - 15th of April.

I will make this review without general description concerning timeframes and EAs.

Let's make it more simple.

My general comments:

it was difficult week for many elite section EAs incl MTF EAs, trend followers, counter trend EAs and more.

Few good things: some EAs made profit, Brainwashing EA traded irrespective of any forex news and market condition (as usually)

------------------

Scalp_net EAs

Scalp_net_v1.5 EA made 61 pips this week, and version with timefilter made same 35 pips in profit.

Version with timefilter made 616 pips for this year (2012), Scalp_net_v1.5 EA (without timefilter) made 706 pips since the beginning of this year.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA had some loss for this week.

Seems, I-XO indicator is really great: just to remind - Scalp_net_v1.5 EA is using I-XO indicator to filter bad signals, and Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is using standard MACD for that.

------------------

Goldwarrior EA.

GoldWarrior02b.3a EA made 150 pips for EURUSD, -100 pips for GBPUSD and 228 pips for USDCAD.

Same EA with timefilter did not trade this week.

For the statements - read this post.

------------------

Mandarine EAs.

Mandarine Martingale EA made 50 pips for GBPUSD, and 135 pips for GBPCHF.

Updated statement Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post and this post.

Non-martingale of Mandarine EA is Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA. This EA did not tarde this week.

------------------

------------------

TickScalper EA.

------------------

PolyFitScalper EA (advanced elite section)

There are many versions of this EA. I am trading Improved version of PolyFitScalper_v1.59_noHedge EA with FXCM broker.

I think - it is the best scalping EA I ever see in my life.

This version is profitable for GBPJPY and USDJPY since August 2010 (trading on one account) with ROI 172% for GBPJPY and 218% for USDJPY. Please, be carefully with minimum initial deposit size as it is martingale scalper - min deposit can not be small.

That's all news.

===================

- 08th - 15th of April week summary;