Firebird EA - page 62

Ok thanks ND but my problem is where in Metatrader do I place this version. When I place it in the expert folder it comes up as grey. What do I need to do to get it to work?

I don't know ...

If EA is backtested so it should trade ... but if it is grey so may be small mistake in the code which is not affecting on the trades.

Because it was small mistake in old 0.65 version because of new version of Metatrader (i fixed it long time ago). But I can not fix this reversed version as it is ex4 file ...

And when I backtested this reversed version by 0.1 lot size so EA opened trades by 1 lot size irrespecive off.

So, i think this reversed version should be coded once agan, or Igorad should post mql4 file fixed if he is having it.

Firebird did very good this week.

Firebird v0.65:

EURUSD: pips this week 123.

GBPUSD: pips this week 157.

USDJPY: pips this week 26.

USDCHF: pips this week -6.

Firebird v0.65, timefilter:

EURUSD: pips this week 123.

GBPUSD: pips this week 143.

USDJPY: pips this week -24.

USDCHF: pips this week 44.

And it is results for USDJPY including our well-known "5th of every month case":

it is results for GBPUSD including our well-known "5th of every month case":

And I deleted big profit and big loss happened on 5th of every months from the excel performance file.

So it is results for GBPUSD without our well-known "5th of every month case":

Hope you understand the differencies.

it is results for USDJPY without our well-known "5th of every month case" (since November 2006):

NewDigital,

With this Firebird v0.65, the result is 157 pips for GBPUSD,

do you using 15 min timeframe or 30 min ?

Thanks & Regards,

M30.

Updated statements for this week attached.

Files:
firebird065.zip  17 kb

Hi Newdigital

In the Weekly Winners most recent one,

USDJPY:

1. Firebird v0.65 with 13226 pips.

What is the setting for this Firebird 0.65 and time frame ?

Firebird 0.65 has been active in USDJPY M15 for some time here and it did not make that much pips.

pjo