Firebird EA - page 35

hi...im newbie here

hi all...im newbie here...and now im looking for the best EA, and i read from this forum firebird EA looks like has good performance...can u give me the latest/the best firebird version?, have u guys any EA recomendation which is the best EA? thnx all...

amri87:
hi all...im newbie here...and now im looking for the best EA, and i read from this forum firebird EA looks like has good performance...can u give me the latest/the best firebird version?, have u guys any EA recomendation which is the best EA? thnx all...

I am testing 0.65 version. To download look at sticky threads here for exmaple at files thread.

This EA is very risky because sometimes (once per 3 months) there is vulnarized trades with up to 80 orders opened in one day so you need deposit big enough.

BTW I am finishing excel files with all EAs performance and it will be earsier to select EA.

newdigital:
...BTW I am finishing excel files with all EAs performance and it will be earsier to select EA.

Many thanks for this XL files.... i can't wait to show it :-)

dswk:
Many thanks for this XL files.... i can't wait to show it :-)

I am doing it. Because it is too many fogures. I finished with 10 or 15 EAs, now I am finishing with Brainwashing EAs, then will do Scalp_net versions, then StepMaExpert all the versions and then start with Terminator and that's all.

I will post it of course because I need it personally as well: very difficult to make any conclusion without excel files.

Dear NewDigital

I am a mql4 programmer , I looked into the code and I think I found the bug in FireBird expert which causes it to open lots of positions.

I dont post any fix now , because I should study it more to fix it , and it is 4:00 AM here now !

from what I see on the code , this bug only happens on fridays , am I right ?

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
Dear NewDigital

I am a mql4 programmer , I looked into the code and I think I found the bug in FireBird expert which causes it to open lots of positions.

I dont post any fix now , because I should study it more to fix it , and it is 4:00 AM here now !

from what I see on the code , this bug only happens on fridays , am I right ?

No. It may be in any time.

Look at the statements attached.

Files:
1.zip  58 kb
2.zip  7 kb
3.zip  23 kb

I found the bug my friend. did u notice it always happens on 5th day of month ?

I will post the fix very soon.

Regards

Thanks at lot.

I updated this post in files' thread.

Performance is performance. I think it is better to stop testing old 0.65 and start with new one. I will test both versions for a week and then will stop testing old version.

newdigital:
Thanks at lot.

I updated this post in files' thread.

Performance is performance. I think it is better to stop testing old 0.65 and start with new one. I will test both versions for a week and then will stop testing old version.

you are welcome , I really like to know how much of FireBird EA pips is gained on those crazy days. because I have seen it sometimes has made thousands of pips in just 1 day because of this bug , what happens if we ignore those days , would this expert still be profitable ?

yes it is a good idea if you test fixed versions for a week , you will see there would be no change in entries and exits , I changed no rules.

I still believe as this is the same expert , continue to test this EA with this new fixed version and delete crazy days results from performance. 1 year forward test of last EA is very valuable.

but you are the admin , your decision rules , lol

Regards

FiFtHeLeMeNt

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
you are welcome , I really like to know how much of FireBird EA pips is gained on those crazy days. because I have seen it sometimes has made thousands of pips in just 1 day because of this bug , what happens if we ignore those days , would this expert still be profitable ?

yes it is a good idea if you test fixed versions for a week , you will see there would be no change in entries and exits , I changed no rules.

I still believe as this is the same expert , continue to test this EA with this new fixed version and delete crazy days results from performance. 1 year forward test of last EA is very valuable.

but you are the admin , your decision rules , lol

Regards

FiFtHeLeMeNt

I am finishing the creating excel file with all the EAs performance. So you may delete those days from excel page easy. Because it will be weekly results (the same as in weekly performance thread).