Firebird EA - page 40

fire bird other

I am running a slightly different firebird with a hedging function.

Hi Newdigital,

for firbird you say "Use this one (two EAs with pre-set files)."......two EAs on the same chart?what you mean?

thanks

canados:
Hi Newdigital,

for firbird you say "Use this one (two EAs with pre-set files)."......two EAs on the same chart?what you mean?

thanks

One of course.

One is EA with timefilter.

Anyone.

newdigital:
One of course.

One is EA with timefilter.

Anyone.

thanks...

does firbird with timefilter close all opened positions at the end of the day or keep it on?

canados:
thanks... does firbird with timefilter close all opened positions at the end of the day or keep it on?

No any versions are closing the order in the end of the day.

My timefilter is using very simple timefilter options: it is not openning/modifying any order outside the trading hours.

More advanced version with timefilter is Firebird v065tfts: this version is not openning any order outside the trading hours as well but modifying it (that is more good i think) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Thanks for all the explanations newdigital, a few questions though:

1) What time frame are you using on the first fixed version you talked about a few posts back? I assume 30M as per the title of the files...

2) What hours are set on this? Is it EST or CET?

philhm:
Thanks for all the explanations newdigital, a few questions though:

1) What time frame are you using on the first fixed version you talked about a few posts back? I assume 30M as per the title of the files...

2) What hours are set on this? Is it EST or CET?

M30.

North Finance broker's time. GMT +2 if i rememer.

Please be carefully with this Firebird as this EA may open up to 80 orders a once. Of course, mostly all of them will be closed in profit but you should have big deposit to survive in this "condition".

forward test with fb065tfts

newdigital:
M30.

North Finance broker's time. GMT +2 if i rememer.

Please be carefully with this Firebird as this EA may open up to 80 orders a once. Of course, mostly all of them will be closed in profit but you should have big deposit to survive in this "condition".

hi , i am testing fb 065 tstf, but i open only a few orders

can you you help me, i attach fb065tfts and report

best regards, giapel

giapel:
hi , i am testing fb 065 tstf, but i open only a few orders

can you you help me, i attach fb065tfts and report

best regards, giapel

Many orders are opened once per 2 or 3 months only. Not every day.

Look at excel file to see (forward_testing_results.zip) here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

What was the problem???

Can someone please explain to me what the bug was with Firebird? Why was it opening and closing hundreds of trades?

What was done to fix it?

The reason I ask is I am finding a similar problem in an EA I am working on.