Envelope 2.11 - page 7

I looked at the trades and decided to attach the statement:

this EA did +761 pips since 10th of April till now.

Just for 9 days.

Files:

Nice profit newdigital,

Someone is using this Ea's in real account?.... someone tell me that the results of Ea's on demo account is direrent than real account.. this is true?

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Nice profit newdigital,

Someone is using this Ea's in real account?.... someone tell me that the results of Ea's on demo account is direrent than real account.. this is true?

Fast_cris

In some cases yes.

But I think this EA will have similar results with almost any brokers (I hope so). Because it places stop orders and using the Envelopes.

Hi new digital,

i have the settings of open 1 trade for currency... but the ea 2.11 is open more than 1 sellstop and more than 1 buystop in interbank fx,

another thing is i have 4 currencies in the plantform and the ea is open only trades in 3 currencys... why this happen?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi new digital,

i have the settings of open 1 trade for currency... but the ea 2.11 is open more than 1 sellstop and more than 1 buystop in interbank fx,

another thing is i have 4 currencies in the plantform and the ea is open only trades in 3 currencys... why this happen?

Thanks

Fast_cris

This EA opens 3 sell stop and 3 buy stop orders (usually). And it does not matter which currency. It may be any currency.

Sometimes the price is out of this envelopes so this EA is waiting untill the price comes to inside the envelope.

Thanks my friend,

i understand now.

Fast_cris

newdigital:
In pre-set folder, for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets

And you load this pe-set file during the attaching the EA.

There are two pre-set files: one is with MM. The othe one is without any MM and EA is openning the fixed lot size (by 0.1 lot or any you defined).

Thank you New!

I want to use it live, so I will try it first with the MM and then see results and the try the Preset without MM.

thanks

pikachucom:
Thank you New!

I want to use it live, so I will try it first with the MM and then see results and the try the Preset without MM.

thanks

Sorry my friend,

What is MM?

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Sorry my friend,

What is MM?

Fast_cris

Money Management !!! My friend!

Fast_cris:
Sorry my friend,

What is MM?

Fast_cris

Money Management.

Attach this indicator to the chart (it is indicator) adjusting deposit size and so on and read comments on the chart and you will understand what the MM is.