Envelope 2.11 - page 5

???

I installed the version above with magic nomber, but I do not know why any buystop gold sellstop?

However I have other EA which function?

You would know why the envelope does not open these buystop or sellstop?

Thanks!

Break ?

Is this possible that is the checking that the program made on SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY which stops the program?

maje:
Is this possible that is the checking that the program made on SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY which stops the program?

Yes. May be.

If this EA opened sell stop and buy stop orders in my MetaTrader so it should be the same in yours.

do not function ?

yes with all these questions (my other EA function very well) but not envelope, I you joint the file which I use.

Files:

Maje,

still not?

Check everything in MetaTrader.

Check MetaTrader's settings ("Enable Expert Advisors") and the same settings in EA's options.

???

All is active and my other EA function and all is authorized on EA envelope.

I really does not understand?

maje:
yes with all these questions (my other EA function very well) but not envelope, I you joint the file which I use.

I opened many EURUSD charts and attached many EAs to the EURUSD charts. And then I attached your version of Envelope (which you sent). And it opened sell stop and buy stop orders immediately. Immediately.

Your file is the same with mine.

I think it is something wrong with EAs options: do you see the happy EA's face in the chart? Did you allow live trading in EAs options (in Envelope EAs options)? Is your MetaTrader connected with internet?

I don't know.

Try to re-start computer. It helps in most cases.

This EA should work in your MetaTrader and this EA woks with many EAs all together even in one pairs and different chart.

Should work.

Files:
3_1.gif  44 kb

Chart

With H1 not M15 ?