Envelope 2.11 - page 13

Just to review the current situation: more than $2,000 since 17th of April till now using 0.1 lot only.

Files:
121212.zip  16 kb

Thats awesome NewDigital!

newdigital:
Just to review the current situation: more than $2,000 since 17th of April till now using 0.1 lot only.

Awesome results of a great EA..I was wondering if this EA will work the same on all other brokers, i know you have been testing it on North Finance, how about MIG? do you know if it envlope will deliver the same results? they offer the lowest spreads in the market i have seen so far.

Thanks in Advance NewDigital

bradottawa:
Awesome results of a great EA..I was wondering if this EA will work the same on all other brokers, i know you have been testing it on North Finance, how about MIG? do you know if it envlope will deliver the same results? they offer the lowest spreads in the market i have seen so far. Thanks in Advance NewDigital

I created this pre-set file for this EA about one year ago just for myself.

I did not think that it will be very profitable.

It is surprise for me as well.

I backtested this EA (about one year ago) using alpari data (GMT +2) and testing on North Finance (GMT +3).

I think this EA will have similar results with every broker.

newdigital:
Yes it was the bug.

I hope it was fixed.

I will use the new version from the next week.

It will not be any problems with USDJPY anymore.

Can you send me the corrected version of the Envelope that is bug free!

Dave

<

Envlope!!

hello guys,

I had envlope running on MIG broker along with Gold warrior and for some reason it didnt open the same trades as it did on North Finance, so i decided to switch to north finance and now since sunday, it didnt open any trades at all...is that normal? does anyone have the same problem or is it just me?

I have envlope on the main 4 currency pairs, m15 charts along with EA hans on GBP/USD 1h chart, hans opened a few trades but none for envlope since sunday..any help will be appreciated.

bradottawa:
hello guys,

I had envlope running on MIG broker along with Gold warrior and for some reason it didnt open the same trades as it did on North Finance, so i decided to switch to north finance and now since sunday, it didnt open any trades at all...is that normal? does anyone have the same problem or is it just me?

I have envlope on the main 4 currency pairs, m15 charts along with EA hans on GBP/USD 1h chart, hans opened a few trades but none for envlope since sunday..any help will be appreciated.

It is not trading often.

You should have 3 sell stop orders and 3 buy stop orders for every pair (you attached to) every day.

As I remember it was 3 orders opened on USDCAD.

iscuba11:
Can you send me the corrected version of the Envelope that is bug free!

Dave

<

Post #95 on this thread.

Or go to the files' thread.

newdigital:
It is not trading often.

You should have 3 sell stop orders and 3 buy stop orders for every pair (you attached to) every day.

As I remember it was 3 orders opened on USDCAD.

Newdigital,

Since monday the usdcad is the only trade I have, and it doesn't open 3 sellstop orders and 3 buy stop orders. Could you confirm ? (see attached chart)

Best regards,

Sulz

Files:
envelope.gif  41 kb

I made the statements now.

You may see all the stop orders from this statement.

Files:
1111.zip  17 kb
1_3.gif  39 kb

newdigital:
I made the statements now. You may see all the stop orders from this statement.

I am using the same expert as you with the same presets. What could be the problem in placing the orders ? Is it important you set the magic number if you not using other experts on the same currency? All mine are set to 0 since I am only using Envelope expert to that metatrader instance.