CatFx50 - page 748

petr06:
Hi Nina,

although I have been watching this forum for a quite long time, this is the first time I am posting here. You are 100% right. From my experience: Some months ago I opened a mini live acount, applied many so-called profitable systems with poor results. I also followed one of those cowboys (as you mentioned above) who trade without any SL and I lost a lot. I would like newbies to keep in mind all of this!

Regarding the CATFX50: it looks promising, but I have a full time job and cannot follow this system when I am at work. My time is GMT+1 so that I miss too many interesting opportunities to jump into the trade.

Perhaps it is possible to make a similar 4H/daily system derived from CATFX50 for us who have a full time job. What do you think Nina?

Thank you

Regards

Petr

Hi!

You only know CatFX50 basic system. There are more based on it which will not be unveiled.

Petr, to make money here is not easy. I could tell you for my ego "I'm making xxxxxx each month". But I want to tell always the truth: to make money here is not easy. The best session for me is when Frankfurt and then London open. You know always when London boys are in.

Each trader should be ready at 07:30cet. At 9cet is when we go full gear.

One or two days every 5 weeks I will give live calls to my subscribers. Those calls should be enough to give them those $20 back at least.

sailor:
yo nina

I dont know but if u start to recommend trades with with entry stop and take profit orders i think u could se a new problem, example is if 10 follow ur recomandations with 10 different brokers some brokers only concerns by green numbers at years end, while other brokers sommetimes trade in direction to the custommers to offer enough liquidity.

sailor

Hi, Sailor!

Do not complicate what has been invented. We all know, I said it plenty of times, that brokers are not our friends.

But we are not talking about brokers here.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

BTW, when you PM me about my service, write down your e-mail. THX.

Please dont take it as critism its just that i know a guy that started to make livecalls and he realized the problem of stops because at the end of day many times hes forecast was right.

U know like me that bankers drain market for profit and then starts to recommend things and i know u do things to help people, i wish u good luck nina

sailor

Speechless

Ur Support has been and will be higgly Appreciative ! .. everyone ! .. wud agree .. CATFX basic was really a push to a newbie to pipping land with discilpne to follow, bt many of us always wnted to try CATFX2 but then . liek anysystem when it pips it shud be Paid . but i thought we r all here to share and share knowledge of experienced traders with novice traders.. Best of luck for ur new strt i m out of this thread .. ! .. May b the force with u

Dissapointed ! .. But no offence CATFX remains one of the best system around !

Subscription

Hi!!

Starting the first of March, Nina's level will not be free. I'm going to send them to subscribers.

I will calculate levels on EURUSD; USDCHF; GBPUSD; USDJPY; GBPJPY and US DOLLAR INDEX. I could include USDCAD; AUDUSD; NZDUSD and EURJPY too when its levels suggest me so.

Occasionally, I will add recommended trades.

I will add comments and thoughts too .

Monthly subscription is € 20.

I do not need to say again how accurate are those levels.

Subscribers to this service will be the first to experiment the power of CatFX2.

CatFX2 will not be unveiled.

If you are interested, PM me.

First come; first served.

Hi!!

New week is here. More opportunities to learn.

It has been a busy week end for me.

So, let me post USDCHF levels only.

We have pivot at 1,2452.

It needs to break 1,2478 and 1,2483. If it does so, next should be 1,2495.

From there, we should look at 1,2515 - 1,2548 - 1,2571.

While holding above 1,2452 (which is much more than a single pivot), USDCHF should go up.

Below 1,2452, it opens the door to 1,2440 (remember that level?) 1,2420 - 1,2409 - 1,2388 - 1,2374.

Good luck!

nina:
Hi!!

New week is here. More opportunities to learn.

It has been a busy week end for me.

So, let me post USDCHF levels only.

We have pivot at 1,2452.

It needs to break 1,2478 and 1,2483. If it does so, next should be 1,2495.

From there, we should look at 1,2515 - 1,2548 - 1,2571.

While holding above 1,2452 (which is much more than a single pivot), USDCHF should go up.

Below 1,2452, it opens the door to 1,2440 (remember that level?) 1,2420 - 1,2409 - 1,2388 - 1,2374.

Good luck!

wow,

are you serious,

these levels are murry math levels,

just open the USDCHF, H1 timeframe and attach the murrey math lines indicator and you will see the levels

attached is the chart and the indicator

Files:
murrey.ex4  10 kb
murrey.mq4  11 kb