CatFx50 - page 534

Yes Volume changes, it is true. From my observation the markets behave differently in the Summer, they also behave differently in the Fall, they also behave differently in the Winter, they also behave differently in the Spring. The market is dynamic, organic, forever changing.

ok so then tell me, how do they behave in the summer?

The same way they will behave tomorrow. And if you know how they will behave tomorrow, put me on your list to manage my money. My intention isn't to be facetious but you are trying to box in the market, you can't feel safe by presuming you will know it's behaviour in any given season. The market moves in the summertime and the volatility is lower but the retail trader attempting to make money may be affected by it but not seriously.

jwoger:
ok so then tell me, how do they behave in the summer?

goldensight:
The same way they will behave tomorrow. And if you know how they will behave tomorrow, put me on your list to manage my money. My intention isn't to be facetious but you are trying to box in the market, you can't feel safe by presuming you will know it's behaviour in any given season. The market moves in the summertime and the volatility is lower but the retail trader attempting to make money may be affected by it but not seriously.

ok. i just wanted to know if you have noticed the changes ie. the GBP moves less etc etc but i guess no one can really know. Thanks anyways.

technical analysis is based on human emotions to what they hear conserning economics so it doesnt matter if volume is less or more just trade what you see and you will do ok

Hi!

Market is very quiet. But, as we well know, in a second all can change.

At 11:30cet, GBPUSD is going to move. We have data.

Take care cause we have no direction. While below 1.2637, Eurusd is in danger to drop to 1.2550 again.

Nina

hello nina. i know that catfx50 is mainly for cable, eur, and chf but can i post recaps for other pairs? if so, which one's do you recommend?

jwoger:
hello nina. i know that catfx50 is mainly for cable, eur, and chf but can i post recaps for other pairs? if so, which one's do you recommend?

Hi!

As a test, USDCAD; USDJPY; EURJPY; AUDUSD; NZDUSD.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

As a test, USDCAD; USDJPY; EURJPY; AUDUSD; NZDUSD.

Nina

Roger. Does neuimex have nzdusd? it is not on my list.

Anyone else take the GBP buy signal at 16:00 gmt ?

The setup looks good, but it seems to be going nowhere fast...