CatFx50 - page 501

deepdrunk:
ths kalenzo for Klines, can you post mq4 please.It is nothing secret about high-low of bars byut i am learning mql4 and i need all the codes i can get ths

right click on the indicator and open it with MetaEdit-- you will get the code

deepdrunk:
ths kalenzo for Klines, can you post mq4 please.It is nothing secret about high-low of bars byut i am learning mql4 and i need all the codes i can get ths

Sure, here it is, but please do not remove blue logo in the left corner.

And those are not just simple hi/low

They are highest lowest close prices from difrent timeframes. So if u set KLPeriod for 14 as it is default the last line will be the support from last 14 days.

It is very usefull information. When the lines are closing together , especially daily and h4 lines , u know that new support/resistance point is coming up.

Today we had a nice example of that. If someone was trading catfx signal , even if he went late, and even if he didnt cathed all the move, with this lines and just simple rules of catfx u can have 130-150 pips.

Files:
klines.gif  17 kb
klines.mq4  7 kb

neuimex

well i have tried to download the neuimex platform but it wont setup an account.

i dont know what i am doing wrong,it keeps saying cannot allocate an account, check internet conection and reconnect the terminal.

open tcp port (1950) on your firewall or proxy server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers

geoff

Hi, mate!

CatFX50 has generated today more than 340 pips.

I say "generated", given. Another thing is where you have closed you positions.

Nice and clear signals.

Nina

Hi Folks!

I hv another few pips about KLines, look at them now, how the situation was changed?

The red lines didnt change much from last evening arent they? That means that the support levels from 14 day and 2,3 day (h4*14) and last few hours (14*h1) wasnt broken and the short highest close prices (h1,m30,m15) are now much closer to red lines - we are in channel now.

That picture can tell us that when those levels will be broken , we can count for another move in one or another direction. Anyway... we will see this later I hope this will help u with exit from catfx signals.

Files:
klines_scr2.gif  15 kb

nina:
Hi!

Another clarification:

You can use how many indicators you want and all the steps indicators you wish, but the "official" ones for CatFX50 are:

Hist_StepMa_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and aNina_V1.

aNina is StepMA_Stoch with dots and arrows.

Nina

Thanks for the latest Hist_***. I also see there is an aNina_V1. The one I have doesn't have the _V1. Is this a later version? I did a search and haven't been able to find it. If anyone has it would you please post it.

Thanks,

frayed

Hi!

We've had so far nice a clear level 4 trades on our three pairs.

Enough pips for the day if you want.

Good luck and remember that today at 15:00cet our beloved Greenspan speaks.

Take care.

Nina

hey nina sorry bout being an ASS last time i posted..code stressed..ive been trading your system since that post to see why this system needed 400+ pages...all i can say is good job very simple and easy,, i caught 3 level 4's today for 15-20 each...Im starting a place for people to come in and trade and Im going to use your system for them if you dont mind..basically they will be on client accounts with a base computer and all the indicators and signals will be up on a 150inch projection screen of 4majors... Im starting a small LLC Corporation.. it will be a few months maybe 6, but I would feel bad if i didnt give you a percentage since this is your system they would be making money off of ''me a percentage of profit''...so maybe in 6 or so months ill pm you

automatedtrader:
hey nina sorry bout being an ASS last time i posted..code stressed..ive been trading your system since that post to see why this system needed 400+ pages...all i can say is good job very simple and easy,, i caught 3 level 4's today for 15-20 each...Im starting a place for people to come in and trade and Im going to use your system for them if you dont mind..basically they will be on client accounts with a base computer and all the indicators and signals will be up on a 150inch projection screen of 4majors...

Hi!

Well, the system is free. I posted here to try to help people to make some money. It is an easy system. But do not forget it fails sometimes.

Where are you from?

150inch projection screen is a huge one, isn't it?

When you make enough money, invite me to speak to your people, but if you lose, just ignore me .

Nina

signal

Was there a right signal on gbp/usd?