CatFx50 - page 433

eric79:
It looks like Cable would have been a loss.

But maybe it could have been avoided because the entry was quite far away from the MA. And there was something else, USDCHF and EURUSD had a signal earlier. Cable made the same move but because of the EMA the signal came later than in the other 2. So the move was already a bit exhausted.

It's easy to say in hindsight of course.

Hi!

Yes, cable is a lost.

Problem with cable is what I posted: had already gone up 144 pips.

And right, was above 20 pips from EMA50.

And USDCHF has not kept going down.

Nina

Eur/ USD - If we get an open above ema50 will be level 2 - but needs to clear ema120

Nina, thought this could replace your avatar

Files:
cat.gif  21 kb

Pip Trip:
Nina, thought this could replace your avatar

Hi!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But a little sexy, I think. Money and sex, a deadly cocktail.

Nina

I would say it's quite late and far away from the EMA.

It would have been better to enter one candle earlier 15:30 cet i think. But the opening was 1 pip below the EMA on my chart.

Lovely Pussies, both of them

Lovely Pussies, both of them.

How valid is the buy signal on the EUR?? Noticed that the HistStep_MA turned green on the 9.30 bar. Is this a less valid signal than if the cross over occured at the same time as the crossing of the moving average?

That's great moneyline.

Did you enter on this candle, that opened 22 minutes ago?

Cam & Pivot Lines

Does anyone know of a good source for Cam and Pivot lines that are already calculated?

Thanks,

Dave

Kirsty_FX:
Lovely Pussies, both of them. How valid is the buy signal on the EUR?? Noticed that the HistStep_MA turned green on the 9.30 bar. Is this a less valid signal than if the cross over occured at the same time as the crossing of the moving average?

Hi,

Right after that 9:30 candle we had the signal and then made some pips. After that there was a breakout with another signal, at 15:00 CET. Very nice ride on that one!

As to the value of the signal, it's best when they both cross at the same time. However, who's to know? We take what the market will give us!

BTW, love your avatar.

moneyline

eric79:
That's great moneyline. Did you enter on this candle, that opened 22 minutes ago?

Yes I did, it was great ride! Last time I had so much fun was at the county fair!

moneyline