CatFx50 - page 133

harold4x:
cant trade on holidaysrange is always small and trading desks closed what it does is mess up pivot points so i think i am going to take recent high and low from friday till today with todays close and figure pivots that way also nina i agree ind with ema does same but it seems to me that step rsi is smoother just my observation

Harold!

Plot StepRSI and HistoStep, IND and do a test. They need some days.

Nina

;)

Harold, thanks for the indicator! If you want to talk about the system my mail is mystery_white_boy[at]sapo.pt (msn)

Hi Nina,

what do you define as a level 2 signal? Signals which are out of time or have other "handicaps"?

Marbo

Hi!

Well done, Marbo!

Today's signals so far: (from 08:00cet)

Standard signals:

USDCHF, buy at 1.3100 (08:30cet). It made a high so far at 1.3114.

Level 2 signals:

GBPUSD, buy at 1.7435 (08:00cet). Made a low so far at 1.7414. It is on.

Nina

Marbo:
Hi Nina,

what do you define as a level 2 signal? Signals which are out of time or have other "handicaps"?

Marbo

Hi!

Level 2: a reenter according to StepMA_Stoch after having made an open against trend (color of step).

On cable, StepMA_Stoch is green and price has made 1 opening below EMA50 at least. If it opens above, 08:00cet today), this is level 2. Market is going back to normal. These level 2 trades are riskier.

Nina

Sometimes I do not follow the system 100% because my intuition tells me something else. At the moment the USDCHF is long. StepMA turned into long mode but I do not feel good about it. The EMA-break was yesterday at 21.00 and normally this signal should be a valid level 1 signal.

Does somebody has a long position in USDCHF?

Marbo

Marbo:
Sometimes I do not follow the system 100% because my intuition tells me something else. At the moment the USDCHF is long. StepMA turned into long mode but I do not feel good about it. The EMA-break was yesterday at 21.00 and normally this signal should be a valid level 1 signal.

Does somebody has a long position in USDCHF?

Marbo

Hi!

I have not taken any signal today so far. I do not like and I do not feel the market. We are stuck right in the middle of the choppy world. Maybe we have a rush in a two minutes, I do not know. But I'm aside.

Nina

Nina, that's good to hear! So I see that it's not the best to follow the signals like a robot.

Tomorrow I take part in a seminar about Fibonacci techniques. Somebody I know is really successful with those techniques in a 60 min and 1 day timeframe. If it is a good seminar (and if I understand it) I will maybe open a new thread talking about calculated entry and exit points...

Marbo

PS. I always wonder how different FX trading in contrast to stock trading is. I used to daytrade stocks for 8 years and the FX market is so different from it... Today the stocks were pretty interesting and the FX market is not really.

Marbo:
Nina, that's good to hear! So I see that it's not the best to follow the signals like a robot.

Tomorrow I take part in a seminar about Fibonacci techniques. Somebody I know is really successful with those techniques in a 60 min and 1 day timeframe. If it is a good seminar (and if I understand it) I will maybe open a new thread talking about calculated entry and exit points...

Marbo

PS. I always wonder how different FX trading in contrast to stock trading is. I used to daytrade stocks for 8 years and the FX market is so different from it... Today the stocks were pretty interesting and the FX market is not really.

Hi!

I've said plenty of time, Marbo, that I never trade as a robot. NEVER. I like to feel what I'm doing.

If you wish, tell us about fibos.

THX.

Nina

good morning guys,

today i am long cable at 1.7436, so far has not decided to go up already, let`s see how it goes.