CatFx50 - page 747

nina:
Hi!!

GBPUSD:

High so far: 1,9775 (Level posted: 1,9765).

Low so far: 1,9636 (Level posted: 1,9642).

USDCHF:

High so far: 1,2477 (Level posted: 1,2471).

Low so far: 1,2373 (Level posted: 1,2474).

Hi!!

High so far: 1,9775 (Level posted: 1,9765).

Low so far: 1,9636 (Level posted: 1,9642).

USDCHF:

High so far: 1,2494(Level posted: 1,2495).

Low so far: 1,2373(Level posted: 1,2474).

Wannabe-demo-traders

Hi, traders, friends and followers of CatFX50!!

If you allow me to post a few thoughts, I'd like to aim to newbies and wannabe-demo-traders.

There are a lot of delinquents out there fishing newbies and losers. They sell smoke and dreamers buy whatever they can.

You should be aware of all that emptiness and fraud.

Wannabe-demo-traders:

They are like parasites. They suffer a kind of illness: they do not know what to do with their time. They live in forums and they post continuously. They do not even trade their demo account. That's why I call then wannabe-demo-traders.

Life is hard, we all know that. There is no Holy Grail. We all have suffered a slap in the face. We may be unsatisfied. We would like to have a better salary. We have dreams. But you are going to lose your time and your money if you spend all day long going from thread to thread; from forum to forum; jumping from here to there.

If you day trade, you need to focus. You need to look at price behavior. You can not amuse yourself in global chats. You can only be in a chat where they all follow your own system. Take your trade, relax, chat with the other mates that have taken the same ship. Listen to music and look, look at price behavior.

You do not need to have a lot of charts open; a lot of indicators loaded. You only need to be confident and you will not be confident if you do not study and trade.

I do not like demos. I like to feel, to sweat, to cry.... You will not feel all that demoing. Open a mini account and trade micro-lots of 00,01, if you want. As long as you make money, increase the lots: 00,01; 00,02; 00,03 and so on.

You will see that is not as easy to make money as some oil snake sellers say.

And please, use a stop loss. Don't follow those cowboys that say they make a fortune without a single stop loss.

Good luck!

very well said Nina . I opened a live account once and traded GMT without stoploss and lost all that i made.

The only problem that i face is how to manage my time. I have a full time job with alternates every 2 weeks and it becomes hard for me to stick to a time period.

I am very bad @ time management. Please advise'

teldon

teldon:
very well said Nina . I opened a live account once and traded GMT without stoploss and lost all that i made.

The only problem that i face is how to manage my time. I have a full time job with alternates every 2 weeks and it becomes hard for me to stick to a time period.

teldon

Hi, Teldon!

I will answer you tomorrow.

Weekly Recap:

See attached file.

JPY should be the main focus this week. We'll see. I do not see GBPJPY breaking its last month high. It could end the week much lower after a push up. But again, we'll trade what we see and not what we think.

Files:

bubble:
Where can i get the 50EMA ,is it a custom indicator . LOL

50EMA stands for expontial moving average with 50 periods.

niva:
50EMA stands for expontial moving average with 50 periods.

I hope bubble is happy now.He has the answer after 16 months

Teldon u can use the midrate to enter market, i do that myself midrate is at 17.00 GMT, i work myself in most of europe session. u now can see the noise on charts every day

sailor

teldon:

teldon

Hi, Teldon!

I have a daily job too, Teldon. I like my profession and I do not want to stress my family if I said them I'd quit. I travel a lot too. So, I lose a lot of movements.

You should trade when you can see your charts. If you do not want to day trade, you should look at wider time frames and then another system is required. There are a lot of people that trade dailies. Only dailies. They look at 1D chart, they make their TA and they are set. Of course, their stop loss is huge or at where objective TA tells them so.

nina:
Hi, traders, friends and followers of CatFX50!!

If you allow me to post a few thoughts, I'd like to aim to newbies and wannabe-demo-traders.

There are a lot of delinquents out there fishing newbies and losers. They sell smoke and dreamers buy whatever they can.

You should be aware of all that emptiness and fraud.

Wannabe-demo-traders:

They are like parasites. They suffer a kind of illness: they do not know what to do with their time. They live in forums and they post continuously. They do not even trade their demo account. That's why I call then wannabe-demo-traders.

Life is hard, we all know that. There is no Holy Grail. We all have suffered a slap in the face. We may be unsatisfied. We would like to have a better salary. We have dreams. But you are going to lose your time and your money if you spend all day long going from thread to thread; from forum to forum; jumping from here to there.

If you day trade, you need to focus. You need to look at price behavior. You can not amuse yourself in global chats. You can only be in a chat where they all follow your own system. Take your trade, relax, chat with the other mates that have taken the same ship. Listen to music and look, look at price behavior.

You do not need to have a lot of charts open; a lot of indicators loaded. You only need to be confident and you will not be confident if you do not study and trade.

I do not like demos. I like to feel, to sweat, to cry.... You will not feel all that demoing. Open a mini account and trade micro-lots of 00,01, if you want. As long as you make money, increase the lots: 00,01; 00,02; 00,03 and so on.

You will see that is not as easy to make money as some oil snake sellers say.

And please, use a stop loss. Don't follow those cowboys that say they make a fortune without a single stop loss.

Good luck!

Hi Nina,

although I have been watching this forum for a quite long time, this is the first time I am posting here. You are 100% right. From my experience: Some months ago I opened a mini live acount, applied many so-called profitable systems with poor results. I also followed one of those cowboys (as you mentioned above) who trade without any SL and I lost a lot. I would like newbies to keep in mind all of this!

Regarding the CATFX50: it looks promising, but I have a full time job and cannot follow this system when I am at work. My time is GMT+1 so that I miss too many interesting opportunities to jump into the trade.

Perhaps it is possible to make a similar 4H/daily system derived from CATFX50 for us who have a full time job. What do you think Nina?

Thank you

Regards

Petr

yo nina

I dont know but if u start to recommend trades with with entry stop and take profit orders i think u could se a new problem, example is if 10 follow ur recomandations with 10 different brokers some brokers only concerns by green numbers at years end, while other brokers sommetimes trade in direction to the custommers to offer enough liquidity.

sailor