CatFx50 - page 657

nina,

after monday, trades were bad.....Bad week for trading.. agreed?

Hi, traders!!

Racap at 17:00cet:

EURUSD, level 1 sell (15:00cet) @ 1,2524 with stop loss at 1,2548. Not much room to the south. It has made a low so far at 1,2485. + 39 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 buy (14:30cet) right fractal up @ 1,2704 with stop loss at 1,2690. It has made a high so far at 1,2769. + 65 pips.

USDCHF, if not taken that fractal trade, level 1 buy (15:00cet) @ 1,2744 with stop loss at 1,2728. No room to the upside. It has made a high so far at 1,2769.

(+ 25 pips).

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (15:00cet) @ 1,8570 with stop loss at 1,8601. It has made a low so far at 1,8534. + 26 pips.

Total so far = + 129 pips or 90.

Nina

Hi!

Thought you would like that:

Dollar Rally Resumes on Strong Consumer Spending and Confidence

Dollar rallies in early US session after mixed retail sales report. The headline retails sales dropped by 0.4% in September, much weaker than expectation of a 0.2% rise. Ex-auto sales also dropped 0.5%, below expectation of staying flat. Sales excluding autos, gasoline and building materials, which the government uses to calculate GDP for consumer spending, increased 0.8% in, strongest in eight months. Based on these number, consumer spending remain healthy and further support that Fed won't be cutting rate soon. Also, U of Michigan consumer sentiments came in stronger than expected in Oct, rising from 85.4 to 92.3, above expectation of 86.5.

Other data from US include Export prices and Import prices which dropped 0.5% and 2.1% in September respectively versus expectation of 0.2% rise and 1.2% fall. Business inventories came in at 0.6%.

nina:
Hi, traders!!

Racap at 17:00cet:

USDCHF, level 4 buy (14:30cet) right fractal up @ 1,2704 with stop loss at 1,2690. It has made a high so far at 1,2769. + 65 pips.

Nina

Hi, Nina.

Explain please why it is a level 4?

Here, that has turned out at me.

Files:
usdchf_1.jpg  140 kb

VladimirM:
Hi, Nina.

Explain please why it is a level 4?

Here, that has turned out at me.

Hi, Vladimir!

I should have not said "level 4". It isn't a level 4 according to rules.

It is only a right fractal up with a lot of strength. Not included in main rules. So, forget it.

BTW, it is the only trade I took today. Closed it at 1,2757.

Nina

Trades

Hi Nina,

Can you post your closed trades statement (include the time stamp) so I can see where you entered and closed this trade above .. It will help me when I analyse the system to see better how to enter and exit like you.

PM

pipmaster:
Hi Nina,

Can you post your closed trades statement (include the time stamp) so I can see where you entered and closed this trade above .. It will help me when I analyse the system to see better how to enter and exit like you.

PM

Hi, Pipmaster!

I'm not selling a system. I do not make money talking about it or showing the statement of my trades. If CatFX50 were a loser, believe me, I'd not be here writing and wasting my time.

If you look at USDCHF chart, you will see that 12:30cet bar made a nice right fractal up with a high at 1,2703. Histo was green but aNina was not. Then, it made a low at 1,2683 (14:00cet bar). We had data at 14:30cet, price went down to 1,2672 and then reversed abruptly with a lot of momentum. It rocketed to 1,2740. I bought it at 1,2704, when it broke the fractal up. The order was placed 30 seconds before the news with stop loss at 1,2676 and tp at 1,2788. I closed it at 1,2757. I only had 4 pips against me during all this trade. Don't you think I wasn't scared, because I really was: price was moving very fast and if it reversed once it could reverse twice.

I understand what you say, though: you are saying "if you say you took a trade, show me your statement". Ok, as I'm not going to do that, I will not post anymore if I made or didn't make money.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Pipmaster!

I'm not selling a system. I do not make money talking about it or showing the statement of my trades. If CatFX50 were a loser, believe me, I'd not be here writing and wasting my time.

If you look at USDCHF chart, you will see that 12:30cet bar made a nice right fractal up with a high at 1,2703. Histo was green but aNina was not. Then, it made a low at 1,2683 (14:00cet bar). We had data at 14:30cet, price went down to 1,2672 and then reversed abruptly with a lot of momentum. It rocketed to 1,2740. I bought it at 1,2704, when it broke the fractal up. The order was placed 30 seconds before the news with stop loss at 1,2676 and tp at 1,2788. I closed it at 1,2757. I only had 4 pips against me during all this trade. Don't you think I wasn't scared, because I really was: price was moving very fast and if it reversed once it could reverse twice.

I understand what you say, though: you are saying "if you say you took a trade, show me your statement". Ok, as I'm not going to do that, I will not post anymore if I made or didn't make money.

Nina

Nina i agree with you , don't waste your time with this guy . He spends his time from a section to another just to make critics to all ,nothing less !!!look his post here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Ciao Nina

dirk:
Nina i agree with you , don't waste your time with this guy . He spends his time from a section to another just to make critics to all ,nothing less !!!look his post here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 Ciao Nina

Hi, Dirk!!

He is right somehow, Dirk. You know, there a lot of people out there posting gorgeous trades and magnificint profits that are virtual or not made at all. Why is that? I do not know. Maybe because of the ego or group recognition or whatever feeling.

So, to avoid that, I mean, "bad thoughts", I should not post trades without their statements.

Nina