CatFx50 - page 576

Thank you Zendo!!!

Nina, can you come to chatroom please ?

2720 is broken by euro now.

News orders

Nina can you tell us how to calculate at what price to place orders before the news

Thanks

kiwigold:
Nina can you tell us how to calculate at what price to place orders before the news Thanks

Ditto. My guess is just to place buy and sell orders +20 and -20 pips. Nina?

Hi!

We are trading now in a very tricky and dangerous zone on EURUSD.

1,2720 seems hard to break and then we have the level I posted before: 1,2691.

That does not mean we can not break those levels. It only means that we should be more careful.

Take care.

Nina

jwoger:
Ditto. My guess is just to place buy and sell orders +20 and -20 pips. Nina?

Hi!

I hope and wish you are not trading today. As said earlier, we are stuck in a very tricky and dangerous zone. Brokers love these kind of days: it is like a feast.

I said on chat that there were important banks on the bid on EURUSD's lows.

The key or the clue today is whether EURUSD can break its pivot and its EMA120: 1,2755-1,2759. And once broken, if it is the case, it should be strength. Otherwise we will have a revers at 1,2760-80.

We do not need to trade each day.

About news:

Well, this is not CatFX50. I trade them. USDCAD, for instance, today. It is dangerous, very dangerous. If you do not have a good platform, you will be smashed. But the way to trade news is through limit orders.

You can not say 20-30-16 pips above/below. You have to look at the chart and see it by yourself. It is not the same a period of 5M than one of 60M. Then there is how much you want to lose, how many lots you want to trade and how much you want to win.

You need to have this very clear before placing the order 15-30" before the data.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I hope and wish you are not trading today. As said earlier, we are stuck in a very tricky and dangerous zone. Brokers love these kind of days: it is like a feast.

I said on chat that there were important banks on the bid on EURUSD's lows.

The key or the clue today is whether EURUSD can break its pivot and its EMA120: 1,2755-1,2759. And once broken, if it is the case, it should be strength. Otherwise we will have a revers at 1,2760-80.

We do not need to trade each day.

Nina

EURUSD could break its pivot and EMA120 at 19:00cet bar. USDCHF did the same at the same bar like GBPUSD.

It is a very tough market. It is not easy to trade it and big money is protecting EURUSD so far. Look at 08:30cet, 09:00cet and 15:00cet bars if you do not agree.

On EURUSD, EMA50 is below EMA120 and it is going up to cross it.

On USDCHF, EMA50 is about to cross down EMA120.

On GBPUSD, EMA50 has crossed up EMA120.

We'll see tomorrow if EURUSD and GBPUSD have already made its lows and USDCHF its high.

You know that for me, EURUSD is bullish till it loses 1,2691 and then 1,2550.

I'm aware that there are a lot of mates that see EURUSD going to hell. Ok, we'll try to follow it if this is the case.

Take care and good luck. Don't you think you need to trade everyday.

Nina

Hi Nina

I noticed the bollinger on the H4 chart and the strong support see the picture and tell how you feel about it .

Files:
catfx502.jpg  430 kb

sorry guys. i have not had time for recaps these past few days. From now on i will post recaps on a time permitting basis.