CatFx50 - page 540

nina:
Hi, jwoger!

Some try, do not doubt that. No FetOr, of course. But no problem, we'll prevail.

Nina

yup yup. i am mad because i decided to go to sleep instead of trading. So until i cool down, no trading. jeje.

Boston, June 22. Rumors of

central bank bids are popping up like mushrooms as EUR/USD tests lower in its

range. Russian bids awe rumored in the 1.2570 and now Asian bids are rumored in

the 1.2560s. Dealers are keeping an eye on the US dollar index futures which are

close to a strong area of resistance at 86.08/10 bass September futures. With

USD/JPY poised near resisitance and EUR/USD not far from support, a breakout in

the index could help drag the USD higher across the board.

EUR/USD is showing little reaction to the 0.6% drop in leading indicators,

trading now at 1.2565. Offers are seen at 1.2580/85 near-term.

Remember Nina's level

Hey, Nina.

Thank you for explanation. Every new day I learn something new about this system and you're very kindful to explain me detailed aspects that i dont understand, I really hope to "feel" the system by end of my demo account test and move to real account.

And im sorry If im annoying with my questions, I'm aware of fact how some things that just obvious to you like 2+2=4 are being asked here may sound annoying and bothering you and I admire with your patience, but Im also aware with fact that everyone should use system that he fully understand and "feel" therefore I bring up all aspects that I dont fully understand, I cannot just rely on someone else opinion or signals, I need myself to understand why it was clear signal otherwise its not worth spending time on tactic that you dont understand and cannot trade undependable.

I understand that today's signal was very strong due to fact that all 3 pairs (swisse, cable and euro ) were signalling short. I will take that into consideration from now on. We all here to learn making money off forex and I really dont understand and of couse do not support posts with aggression. No one is getting paid here for posting and at same time no one pays money to Nina to demand anything, He does it for free and expect to get respect here, thats how it is supposed to be (atleast here in this thread which is owned by Nina). If you have got any criticism over catfx50 tactic, you should form it correctly and provide points that you think could be improved, better to pm to Nina, He might find some things useful and add some improvement to the system. Forum should be used for posting results, questions/answers that would be informative for everyone and everyone will be benefit from reading it. Thats correct way to follow thread on forum in my honest opinion.

Thank you, with respect.

--Fet0r.

nina:
Hi, friend!!

Ok, rules say: "more than 20 pips below/above EMA50 is riskier". Rules do not say "Do not take a trade if there are more than 20 pips below/above EMA50".

This is not a mechanical system.

That trade was 21 pips below.

At that time, USDCHF was going up with fury and GBPUSD was going to hell as a rocket.

That's why I said "it was a nice trade on eurusd".

Lets suppose now you don't take that sell at 1.2627. What about next bar when you see it opens at 1,2632 and breaks last lows and bar get longer, longer, longer which mean there is strength?

FetOr, we need to trade CatFX50. We need to look at what's going on.

And please, forget about the close of bars. CatFX50 only look at open.

THX.

Nina

Hi All,

Many had been expecting the big dollar buyout of last night, I know I'd been waiting for it and made many pips in EUR, CHF, and GBP.

The story I heard was that owing to reduced volume in the markets some minor players now had the ability to affect the market (read: speculators). I also heard the last time they did that the market had the same reaction, a very big move in the opposite direction.

In agreement with Nina, he's never said you shouldn't make a move more than 20 pips away from EMA50, but that it's riskier

With all due respect to Nina's CatFX50, we should all be aware that price action is the greatest indicator. Raw momentum is a very clear and good signal, when you see the type of rush we had last night, jump in and get some pips!

moneyline

Fet0r:
Hey, Nina.

Thank you for explanation. Every new day I learn something new about this system and you're very kindful to explain me detailed aspects that i dont understand, I really hope to "feel" the system by end of my demo account test and move to real account.

Thank you, with respect.

--Fet0r.

Hi, mate!

Never mind! We all are here to learn. That's it. Cristal clear.

I make a lot of mistakes, a lot.

Do you want to know something hilarious?

I sold EURUSD at 1.2627. (11:30cet -CatFX50). But I had sold Cable at 1.8442 (09:30cet -CatFX15M) and I had bought USDCAD at 1,1105 (10:00cet-CatFX50) and USDCHF at 1,2347 (09:30cet -CatFX15M).

And when everything was green except USDCAD at 11:30cet, I got nervous and I thought: "What's going on here, a death of a hawkish member of BOE is doing all this?". And I closed my short on EURUSD at 1.2620; my long on USDCHF at 1.2380. I let opened my short on cable -I closed it later on at 1,8311 - and my long on USDCAD - I closed it at 1,1150. I forgot about EURUSD and about USDCHF and about USDJPY.

I made nice pips, right. But look at what I did on EURUSD and on USDCHF. A stupidity.

I could tell you a gorgeous story to show you how good I am, but this would be more stupid than what I really did.

Nina

I'm glad that you share your negative experience as well. This is great example of how psychology affect our trading on forex. Sometimes its hard to control our emotions, moment impulses...Im sure this happens to everyone of us.

Guys i have read about this XO indicator, but i would like to hear your opinion on combinating it with catfx50 and if it can keep us from false signals and make tactic more profitable in long-term? The ones that used it or experimented with it, please share your experience

FetOr, catfx is a great system on its own, but it is still important to learn about price action, how it moves in a particular pair, and the patterns it creates to help us succeed. Trading, I believe, is about making the market you friend. Use discretion even if catfx does not give a signal. Money line is right, look at the market, see what it is doing, if it gives you momentum or a 'rush' as Nina would say, use this to take a trade. Learn Price Action and you won't go far wrong.

My motto: See it , Believe it, Trade it.

Sorry guys. I have been too busy today and i still am. I will not be able to post a recap for today, but i shouldn't have a problem for tommorow. I'm a little pressed for time right now. If i can i'll post a recap later tonight but don't count on it. I'll talk to you guys tommorow.

Daily recaps (specially for many pairs) is really hard work and i admire your effort to keep posting it. This is very useful information. Keep it up, mate!

jwoger:
Sorry guys. I have been too busy today and i still am. I will not be able to post a recap for today, but i shouldn't have a problem for tommorow. I'm a little pressed for time right now. If i can i'll post a recap later tonight but don't count on it. I'll talk to you guys tommorow.