CatFx50 - page 533

Nina did you forgot about gbpusd 1.8434 PP and EMA 120 just in front.That kept me out ouf trade.

I will wait for all 3 crosses to confirm.

I think $ will try another rally and than if it fails we will have our signals.

deepdrunk:
Nina did you forgot about gbpusd 1.8434 PP and EMA 120 just in front.That kept me out ouf trade.

I will wait for all 3 crosses to confirm.

I think $ will try another rally and than if it fails we will have our signals.

You are right, deepdrunk. I just wanted to stress the opposites signals aNina and Histo were giving.

Nina

nina:
You are right, deepdrunk. I just wanted to stress the opposites signals aNina and Histo were giving. Nina

Hi nina

you mean buy cable is risky, because 120 ema is above 50 ema ?

Hi!

As I suppose you saw, we had a level 2 sell pm EURUSD (17:00cetbar) at 1.2572. It made a low at 1.2555. + 17 pips.

An another level 2 short on cable (17:30 cet) at 1.8411. It made a low at 1.8394. +18 pips.

Nina

Recap

EURUSD: Level 2 Sell at 10:30cet candle @ 1.2571. Max low was 1.2537.

Level 2 Sell at 17:00cet candle @ 1.2572. Max low was 1.2555.

GBPUSD: Level 1* Sell at 12:00cet candle @ 1.8401. Max low was 1.8367.

Level 2 Sell at 17:00cet candle @ 1.8416. Max low was 1.8394.

*I know, the hist bar was right at .04. a little riskier.

USDCHF: Level 2 Buy at 10:30cet candle @1.2407. Max high was 1.2438.

Total Pips for the day: 34+17+34+22+31=138pips*

*that’s the maximum you could have made if you would have entered and exited at the levels given above. As we all know, Catfx50 does not give exit signals. Your results will vary directly with whatever exit strategy you choose.

Corrections/debates are welcome

there is a lot of talk of "the summer doldrums being upon us." Is summer usually slow/ bad for currencies? nina? Anyone? thoughts are welcome. and yes this is related to the catfx system.

Yes, Nina. Really waited for breakout, didnt happen once again, closed position with +8. Could close with +40, but it was worth risking 30 pips profit in sake of taking more profit if breakout would take place.

So im happy with today's results.

I'm testing catfx50 on demo account for 3 weeks now and satisfied with results so far, traded only level 1 signals so far, start to trade level 2 and level 4 signals now.

Exit part for level 4 signals still unclear for me, i think about l3 and h3 levels for it unless the signal is very strong (high juice) then we can keep it in hope to break l4/h4 levels?

nina:
Hi!

Fet0r, have you seen what kind of market we have?

That's why, when I can, I scale. Look at eurusd now: 1.2571

Nina

Fetor, what have your results been while in demo trading?

jwoger,

I have heard that term before in a forex chatroom. Last year around this time of the year when i made my foray into forex, i was at a chatroom where they called live signals. They made a mention of this and blamed this for the thin volume. The big guys (mostly european traders) seem to take this time of the year off. But i am not really sure about it.

jwoger:
there is a lot of talk of "the summer doldrums being upon us." Is summer usually slow/ bad for currencies? nina? Anyone? thoughts are welcome. and yes this is related to the catfx system.

forexplayer:
jwoger, I have heard that term before in a forex chatroom. Last year around this time of the year when i made my foray into forex, i was at a chatroom where they called live signals. They made a mention of this and blamed this for the thin volume. The big guys (mostly european traders) seem to take this time of the year off. But i am not really sure about it.

Ok. Well i would like some thoughts on how this summer's thin liquidity might affect catfx50 as a system. I think it shouldn't affect it at all. i'm thinking that instead we will just see smaller moves in the markets. Nina or any other experienced trader, What do you guys think?

Don't get me wrong. CATFX50 is awesome and it does work. i am not bashing it or anythying. I just want to know if the markets behave differently in the summer and if they do, how.