CatFx50 - page 526

guibermc:
Hello,

So far we had then:

euro and gbp level 4, @ 1.2623 and 1.8475, both loosers, Unless you took them for 5-8 pips.

And now a kind of level 3, on gbp, @ 1.8452, already @ 10 pips profit. Not really an expert on level 3 but look like one, what do you think nina?

Regards.

The only loser here so far was USDCHF. Though it was more than 20 pips away from EMA50.

About level 3, it is one on cable at 08:00 if you did not want to wait for the green bar go above +0,04 level.

Nina

nina:
The only loser here so far was USDCHF. Though it was more than 20 pips away from EMA50.

About level 3, it is one on cable at 08:00 if you did not want to wait for the green bar go above +0,04 level.

Nina

Ok, chf was not a signal, it was past 20 pips from ema.

You said there were 2 level 4 on eur and gbp, with or without strength they are level 4, gbp broke with step above filter. euro went down to 1.2600, not a looser, but gbp low was 8430, 45 pips away from entry.

And i as for gbp level 3 I meant now @ 10:30.

Regards,

guibermc:
Ok, chf was not a signal, it was past 20 pips from ema.

You said there were 2 level 4 on eur and gbp, with or without strength they are level 4, gbp broke with step above filter. euro went down to 1.2600, not a looser, but gbp low was 8430, 45 pips away from entry.

And i as for gbp level 3 I meant now @ 10:30.

Regards,

Right, gbpusd is a lost. BTW, how many pips were there between entry and EMA50? I think you mean 09:00cet bar.

The only trade I made this morning is a buy on eurusd at 1.2620. It is still on.

I sold USDJPY too, but I just got 5 pips.

We are not facing a nice market: tricky, choppy and nasty.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

Look at the ranges of our pairs in the last 12 hours.

What does it mean?

Nina

Means market is waiting for news, and we gonna have breakout soon.

I got an question about today's level 4 signal:

Right now high for level4 trade is 1,2633, stepma hist is green (over 0.04), so we place order there for breakout, am i right ?

nina:
Hi!

Look at the ranges of our pairs in the last 12 hours.

What does it mean?

Nina

Fet0r:
Means market is waiting for news, and we gonna have breakout soon.

I got an question about today's level 4 signal:

Right now high for level4 trade is 1,2633, stepma hist is green (over 0.04), so we place order there for breakour, am i right ?

Fet0r, unless you see here a big, big rush with hist bars getting longer, do not do nothing.

Brokers know there are a lot of mates that play break outs. They are very risky in this market right now.

Wait for the news. You had one on cable a few minutes ago just for 10 pips.

Nina

guibermc:
Hello,

So far we had then:

euro and gbp level 4, @ 1.2623 and 1.8475, both loosers, Unless you took them for 5-8 pips.

And now a kind of level 3, on gbp, @ 1.8452, already @ 10 pips profit. Not really an expert on level 3 but look like one, what do you think nina?

Regards.

ok, got 30 so far in this gbp long @ 52.

Also there was a level 4 on a break of 8475, but as nina said, i think it s risky to try any break out trades before news later today, @ 13 CET TICS data, but I guess financing of the US is no longer an issue these days.

We ll see.

Later.

how effective have you guys seen the 15 and 5 minutes charts for this strat being? Anyone thouroughly tested it? I have seen some nice level 1's today on 5 minutes. take a look at my attached chart.

Files:
examples.jpg  138 kb

jesseboy:
how effective have you guys seen the 15 and 5 minutes charts for this strat being? Anyone thouroughly tested it? I have seen some nice level 1's today on 5 minutes. take a look at my attached chart.

Hi!

The best time frame to trade CatFX50 is 30M charts. There are nice trades on 5 minutes, but there are a lot of false signals too.

But if you can tweak catFX50 to be traded with 5M charts as well as 30M ones, you are welcome. Let us know.

BTW, we are facing really a nasty market. Look at know, EURUSD is at its highs again. Amazing.

Take care. Today I lost money: $340.

Nina

filter

hello

i just found this indicator and maybe it can be used for filtering fals chopy signals.I dont know if it repaint the past but it look like promising filter.

What do you think ?Maybe to use it on higher time frame to avoid chopy market ?

Files: