CatFx50 - page 502

I would say it was a valid level1. What did not look good was that pivot was so close but i think this is not an official part of CatFx50.

Anyway now it looks bad but it's not over yet, who knows

Yes, the signal on gbp/usd was approved by all indicators (Nina, StepMaStoch and StepChoppy).

Btw dear Nina, i got an question to you: Are you using Stepchoppy indicator in your trades? And what general impression you got from this great imo indicator?

I was manually backtesting the system since october 2005 till now according to standard indicators (StepMAStoch and Nina) and then tested it together with StepChoppy. The result was way much better then standard one. Therefore i would like to know your opinion on this indicator.

--Fet0r

Yes it was a valid level 1 signal but it was lost: -30 pips.

FX-Trader:
Yes it was a valid level 1 signal but it was lost: -30 pips.

Stop loss should be higher imo.

I'm using -37 for eur/usd and -50 for gbp/usd.

Fet0r:
Stop loss should be higher imo. I'm using -37 for eur/usd and -50 for gbp/usd.

So now you have your stop: -50 on gbp/usd.

I read on another forum that the Fed is pushing the Dollar. Mybe that's the reason.

FX-Trader:
So now you have your stop: -50 on gbp/usd.

Yup, this trade closed with -50 which fortunatly doesnt happen often statistically.

gbp/usd

Now i'm wondring if it will be a valid sell level 1 signal on gbp/usd next candle.

FX-Trader:
Now i'm wondring if it will be a valid sell level 1 signal on gbp/usd next candle.

imo the price is too far from the EMA50 to open sell position now specially considering the fact Greenspan speaks in 1 hour (at 15cet).

There was a level4 on EURUSD at the break of the low and the other way round on USDCHF. I would rather trade these now than a level1 which is so far away from the EMA especially because of Greenspan. Probably just try to take some pips and then get out again if anything.