CatFx50 - page 445

was able to get another 10 quota made today now i will wait for signal

Hi!

Take care with this damn market today.

We are not going nowhere so far.

We only had a level 1 buy on usdchf at 1.2081. And notice something:

USDCHF is at its highs now, but EURUSD is not at its lows.

They are protecting EURUSD. FOr how long? I do not know. We'll see.

With cable the same story: it's been opening below EMA50 and EMA120 but filter of Hist kept us out. It has pivot at 1.8790.

Take care.

Nina

Level 1

Is that a possible level 1 on euro, 1330 candle???

Dave

Did you mean long or shot? On my chart we might get a short on EURUSD on the next candle.

Histogram said that it's no signal on EURUSD on my Northfinance chart. For USDCHF it was a level 2 i think.

But in this market at the moment i would not take it.

To UK people

To UK People

Whats the best PDA to buy to run this software on, would like to receive CatFX50 Signals on the move, what are the likely charges of keeping it on all the time? and which networks would you suggest?

Thanks in advance and sorry for posting this question on this thread, didnt know where else to post it.

Kirsty

nina:
Hi!

Take care with this damn market today.

We are not going nowhere so far.

We only had a level 1 buy on usdchf at 1.2081. And notice something:

USDCHF is at its highs now, but EURUSD is not at its lows.

They are protecting EURUSD. FOr how long? I do not know. We'll see.

With cable the same story: it's been opening below EMA50 and EMA120 but filter of Hist kept us out. It has pivot at 1.8790.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

I do not know what's going to happen in a few minutes, but earlier in the morning I said take care. I do not like this market. If you do not see a big, big rush, keep out. KEEP OUT. Let the big boys come.

Nina

Hi!

Do not do anything if you do not see USDCHF breaking clearly with stregth EMA120 and holding above.

EMA120 is now at 1.2098.

Nina

Kirsty_FX:
To UK People

Whats the best PDA to buy to run this software on, would like to receive CatFX50 Signals on the move, what are the likely charges of keeping it on all the time? and which networks would you suggest?

Thanks in advance and sorry for posting this question on this thread, didnt know where else to post it.

Kirsty

I use T-Mobile 'Web N Walk', I get 40 mb internet usage a month free.

Hallo,

new generation of MiniPCs coming. For example SONY VAIO UX.

Do not take a PDA. They do not support java properly. A number of brokers have Java based systems. For example OANDA.

Also the metatrader version for PDA does not support custom indicators. The setups discussed in this forum do not work on PDAs even when metratrader can be run.

...Subsecond