CatFx50 - page 412

kohzadi:
Hi NINA

Thank you for explanation. I know you are professional.

But some trades (like GPUS sell) were against CATFX50.

What sell?

Nina

kohzadi:
Hi NINA

Thank you for explanation. I know you are professional.

But some trades (like GPUS sell) were against CATFX50.

Sorry that I jump on this, but those sells were the close of the original long, look at the sizes of the shorts and the size of the long and you will realize it.

Regards.

guibermc:
Sorry that I jump on this, but those sells were the close of the original long, look at the sizes of the shorts and the size of the long and you will realize it. Regards.

That's it. THX.

Nina

@Nina: I think kohzadi misinterpretated your account overview (here are the scaled sell's of the previous buy)

mibl

nina:
What sell? Nina

OK My platform is different

mibl:
I had not traded any of the following signals because of buzy at work and could no take a first look at the charts.

Now looking on the charts I see trendy behaviour on all pairs and the following signals:

EURUSD

>9:00 cet: Level 4 long @1.2881, made a current high @1.2917 (>11:00cet)

// this level 4 long was occuring after a level 1 long yesterday evening out of the regular trading time

USDCHF

>9:00 cet: Level 4 short @1.2038, made a current low @1.2004 (>11:00cet)

// this level 4 short was occuring after a level 1 short yesterday evening out of the regular trading timeGBPUSD

>9:00 cet: Level 4 long @1.8928, made a current low @1.9001 (>10:30cet)

// this level 4 long was occuring after a level 2 long yesterday evening out of the regular trading time

Level 4's are "reentering" signals and have normally preceeding signals of level 1 or 2 (hours or days ago - deneding on the strength of the trend) - look at the white lines on the attached chart

mibl

MIBL, my price on the GBP/USD candle @ 9:00cet, closed at 1.8956?? Am I missing something here? Please help me understand that better. Thx.

wait for smoke to clear to get your direction

It seems that the market has no direction. Am i right? i thought we had a level 4 at the 16:30cet candle but it turned into a spinning top. any thoughts? are there any news releases that i missed?

looks like we might be setting up for a level 1 short on Eurusd and level 1 long on usdchf. don't quote me on this one. time: 1700cet

Level 1 trades

Prices crossed 50EMA on all 3 pairs, 9:30 comming up in 5 min,