Hi, Pip!

I forgot to attach this chart:

Nina

Here you are, sorry!!

Nina

Files:
eurusddaily.jpg  142 kb

halfway there

so i am on page 177 of this thread trying desparately to catch up with the now. reading the thread is really the best way to learn the system. the screenshots are invaluable. i must say i laugh everytime someone bitches about the thread being to long. considering i still have ~170 pages to go. Or when people just want the latest inds. or when men try to flirt with Nina.

thanks nina in advance for what i hope will be a succesful trading stategy. wheneveri finally get caught up

nina:
Here you are, sorry!! Nina

Thanks Nina - that IS a good looking chart!

Pip Trip

Just to say Hi here and walaaa.. Cute Cat @Nina

Hello Nina and all Cat Fan,

So i mostly read all the post here.. 2 days to read all.

Walaaa! very interesting and well done. Hope you all will succes.

Great to all. Tq.

clixkers

MALAYSIA

Kuala Lumpur

or when men try to flirt with Nina.

That one always gets me too! LOL

nina:
Hi!

I attach 3 EURUSD charts:

Daily

Weekly

Monthly

Look at them. Next week is critical.

On the Daily, we see that EURUSD is almost near its 50 Fibo retracement from 1.3664 to 1.1644 now at 1.2649. So, EURUSD could stop here and we could have therefore a retrace of its last move up. As long us this hypothetical retrace does not go below

1.2400, EURUSD should keep going up till 1.2890.

As you can see, EURUSD has broken its daily and weekly bearish trend line from 30-12-2004 and EMA50 has crossed up EMA200. This is bullish. So, now, EURUSD should keep going up as said with its retracements included.

On Monthly, EURUSD has not broken its bearish trend line yet.

Of course, EURUSD could go to 1.2890 (62 Fibo) without retrace, but what it is normal is a retrace.

We'll see.

Nina

Hello Nina. Nice job with this system. I am a little confused about what you said here. Are you saying that the price should retrace down to the 38.2 or 23.6 level and then go up to the 62 fibo level? Hypothetically speaking of course. I have read my Fibo theory, but sometimes i get confused when people talk about it. additionally, are you just using the standard fib tool included with metatrader?

jwoger:
Hello Nina. Nice job with this system. I am a little confused about what you said here. Are you saying that the price should retrace down to the 38.2 or 23.6 level and then go up to the 62 fibo level? Hypothetically speaking of course. I have read my Fibo theory, but sometimes i get confused when people talk about it. additionally, are you just using the standard fib tool included with metatrader?

Hi. jwoger!!

What I'm saying is that EURUSD can not go to heaven without a single stop. Technical Analysis is repetition. Prices tend to retrace to keep going up or down according to its trend. A retrace to 50 fibo is an standard one. If the trend is strong enough we could go to 62 fibo. If it goes beyond 76 fibo, it could mean that price will make a new high or low.

As we had a high and a low on EURUSD, we draw our fibo retracements and we see EURUSD is near 50 FIBO. As price tend to stop here, I only say take care, cause we could have a retrace down. If that is the case and as long as it does not break 1.2400, EURUSD could go to next fibo at 62% and so on.

So, you need to go down to keep going up.

Nina

Thanks. that explains it.

Hi!

These levels are key on EURUSD bullishness:

1.2654 -- 1.2885 -- 1.2928 -- 1.3176.

If EURUSD can break all of them, new highs should be due.

Nina

Europe Open tomorrow?

Is all of Europe offline on Monday for Labor Day ?