CatFx50 - page 299

Hi all,

As an added filter I watch the histogram stepma_stoch on the 1 hour chart, does anyone know if I can display this on the 30 minute chart as it looks on the hourly.

CatFX50

Hi guys. I'm reading the thread now but there's hell of a reading here So can someone send me the whole group of tools for CatFX50, with ready .mq4 or .ex4. So what i need to do is to start the Metatrader4 and see the system, test it and may be start using it. Thanks a lot...

Hi Rollingstone,

It is the StepMA Stock (very good indicator) which kept Harold out of the false trade, I don't think he uses aNina. I don't see StepMA Stock on your chart.

Thanks Dave,

Yea, the stepMA_Stoc is the middile indicator on my chart, I imagine difference must be down to data providers, unless I have an old version of the indicator.

I don't use aNina, the Nina indicator that is in the first window of my chart is the original.

i have tried different brokers for mt4 all have different feeds i think neuimex feed is more stable and accurate there prices are almost the same as my brokers and false signals are far in between

nina:
Hi, buddies!

If you are christian, happy Eastern to you all!!

I've seen you've had a tough week. Mibl have kept the thread updated. Thanks Mibl!!

From today to Monday, FOREX is off. I know it is on, but liquidity is very small, so we'd better take a holiday.

Iran issue:

I think it is the worst, THE WORST, we are facing. If there is a war, we all will suffer. But International Community can not allow a country to do whatever it wants.

Gold and oil have gone up as rockets. But $ is quiet. Why?

It is or it should be obvious that Iran issue should send $ down. When?

I may be damn wrong, but I think we'll see EUR up to last highs soon.

Nina

This Iran crisis could be a HELL Gift to the OPEC, anyway.....If Baril's price skyrockets....

Analysts everywhere agree on a possible price around us$120 / 150 some day in a not so far future.....

And HELL baril price will be a gift for "you know them" :

-Weapons sellers

-Gas companies

-Bankers

-FX MMs ( lots of fluctuations ) ( and some TSD members )

and finally :

- ILLUMINATIs

Bye

Just my 2 pips, anyway.....

sae2k:
hmm, look image NorthFinance aNina.mq4(7667 bytes) a cross (long signal). mibl, what version aNina you use?

Hi sae2k,

I use that the aNina from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems with the configuration (10 / 1.0 / 0 / 9.000 / 0 / 50). Thats the standard besides the 9.000 cbars.

mibl

aNina / HistoStepMAStoch Indicator value change in the past

Hi mates,

like some of you (Angel, sae2k, harley) mentioned before - there are differences in using the indicators on different data providers and .......

After the last question from sae2k for the eurusd false signal yesterday morning - I looked again on my chart and discovered some inconsistencies.

Yesterday(thursday 9:30 cet) I had no crossing on my chart for aNina which kept us out of this bad trade (you can see this chart from yesterday at my post #2990).

TodayI looked at the same chart on the same computer and MT4 plattform and what did I see? A crossing !!! This chart I have attached to this post.

I do not know if this is a plattform (MT4) issue, data provider issue or an error in the indicator (The same thing Angel and I talked this week about Histo Step MA Stoch which bars got longer afterwards).

I adressed this issue to igorad and Kalenzo which I think were the developers - we will see what is the reason for this behaviour.

I do not know if we find this behavior inside the original StepMAStoch too - perhaps some of the users of the original one could trace this.

Nevertheless, as we now know this - we should trade catfx but open our eyes and trade not blindly - as we should do never.

mibl

Files:
fx_035.jpg  267 kb

Hi Dave,

Just downloaded the indicators from Harolds post 2401 and put them on the euro chart, still shows the same, the one I originally had posted called ninastep etc is the same one just with a different name.

However, the one posted below are purely harolds indicators on a fresh chart.

Must be down to providers I imagine.

Thanks for your help.

Files:
euro_2.gif  27 kb

As Far As The 3 Stepma Stocs All Have Different Setting The First 1 With The Arrows Is Set At 2000 Calculated Bars The Middle 1 Is Default Even Though Both Have Same 10.0 1.0 Settings They Are Different And The Last 1 Is 1.0 1.0 3 Totally Different Step Stoc I Think The The First 2 Are Step Ma And The Last One Step Stoc Dont know But When They All Are Going The Same Way And A Cross With The 50 Ema It Works And Thats All That Matters SEE MY CHARTS WITH NEUIMEX MIDDLE STEP STILL SHOWING IT DIDNT CROSS ON THAT EURO TRADE

Files:
step_6.gif  33 kb