CatFx50 - page 250

Angela:
back and stopped out -35! Serves me right for not waiting a few minutes for that hourly close Well done Harold on cutting your loss!

Angela, can you post a screenshot of what you've done?

Nina

nina:
Angela, can you post a screenshot of what you've done? Nina

Hi Nina, screenshot attached. I took this as a level 2 signal.

Files:

Nina here is the pic of eurusd that you requested

Files:
eurusd..gif  14 kb

ted_newyork:
Thank you Nina for answering my question.

eur>gbp

eur=usd

so this means

gbp<usd

is this way of thinking is ok or need to tune up more?

thank you in advance.

Hi, Ted!

You like that, don't you?

Look, my friend, divide the rate at any given time of EURUSD by the rate of GBPUSD and you'll have the rate of EURGBP. Try it.

What does it mean? Arbitrage.

When EURGBP moves, one of them does the opposite of the other. That's it.

Nina

Angela:

Hi, Angela!

Ok, I see it now. Once at home, I'll look at my charts too and I will try to post a comment.

BTW, why did you wait to lose 35 pips when you saw step crossing up?

Anyway, Angela, a lost is a lost and should be accepted.

nina

hi Nina! I took 35 loss because I had to leave screen so left stoploss above pivot. I was not at screen when it crossed back up but not to worry - I accept the loss.

Angela:

Hi Angela,

in aticipation of Ninas explanation....

This entry was indeed a regular level 2 catfx50 signal (on my chart too) - but .......

You had to look at this strong support which is on the same level as fibo-S1, which was some pips below entry. This support was there since the tuesday morning - but was broken once at 10:00cet but then recovered fastly.

I was in this trade a short time too, but as I saw that there was no pressure downwards I closed it luckily with only the spread as loss. Even at such "dangerous" or more risky signals you must be able to interfere if the signal does not work as estimated.

Do not trade blindly with catfx. catfx will bring pips - but you must look at other TA too. catfx anticipates the market in a good manner but the market do not anticipate catfx! He has its own rules.

I wish us next time better trades than this one - but the day itself has had very good trading chances.

b.r. mibl

Files:
hc_016.jpg  173 kb

Angela:
hi Nina! I took 35 loss because I had to leave screen so left stoploss above pivot. I was not at screen when it crossed back up but not to worry - I accept the loss.

Hi, Angela!

Ok, looking at my charts, all I have to say is that it was a right trade according to our main rules.

According to what the pair has been doing all day long, I'd not have taken the signal.

Why?

It is clear that it is within a consolidation period.

Maybe I'd waited for USDCHF breaking last high.

But I want to be honest with you and with myself: it is easy to say it now.

Had I taken the trade, I'd have closed much more earlier or when price crossed EMA120, at 1.2020.

Anyway, one wrong signals after many, many good ones .

Nina

mibl:

You had to look at this strong support which is on the same level as fibo-S1, which was some pips below entry. This support was there since the tuesday morning - but was broken once at 10:00cet but then recovered fastly.

b.r. mibl

Great information

Myself and others are really interested in the 'Other' information/data that is looked at SO we do not trade CATFX blindly.

The point made above is a Great piece of the puzzle..we hope to learn more points like that

Thx Nina and Mibl. If i had been at screen when long signal came I would have closed out with less loss but we must expect some losses with this good system so i am not so upset:) Onward and upward!