CatFx50 - page 245

Hi!!

Congratulations to all mates that have traded CatFX50 live today.

Gorgeous pips.

Late signals were out of our trading time, but I think that when you have a FOMC decision you should try to get some pips. And CatFX50 gave them.

BTW, if you look at pairs like GBPJPY, USDJPY and EURJPY you will get sick. So, do not do it.

Nina

Hi!

Just a nice screenshot as a present.

Everybody should have sold EURUSD at 1.2053.

It is not CatFX50. It is just one of the most deadliest patterns of TA.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_5.jpg  107 kb

template with indicators..

Here is a zip file with the indicators needed and my template...(remember to set the value on the Var Mov Avg on 21 insted of 26)

friendly greetings..iGoR

Files:

Intelligent FX trading

Hi Nina and others,

Here is a posting I made in answering Harold4X in my topic on the SBFX forum wich could help you:

Harold4X,

A very good system, I try to work with these indicators also in my urban pluto method but if one has a bad data feed you get differant signals. So I had to let go of this system. But in normall conditions a good aproach.

If I can make an improvement to your system insted of the MA 50 take this indicator and the only parameter you have to change is the 26 into 21 (that is the value you need if you work with an ema 50). Place it on your chart and run it togheter with the ema 50 and you will see what I mean if price is in a strong consosildation after a strong move (a lott less crossings between price and MA) I did a lott of toghourly backtesting (with metastock not with metatrader--so reliable) and this var MA with a value 21 works better then the ema50 on the LONG term.

The var MA can be found in the zip on posting #72

On the image you see the Var Mov Avg 21 (blue) and the EMA 50 (red).

I placed to magenta squares to show the entry Long and the entry Short. After and between those signals you see the Var Mov Avg 21 hardly cross with the price. The elips shapes show the crossing of the EMA50 with the price. A lott of crossings. I know that those crossing would be filtered out, but the less filtering one has to do the better.

friendly greetings..iGoR

PS. I sujest that you take a part of my template (the var MA with the MA who gives the fibo levels in pips) togheter with your set up or catfx50. It would suit you because your set up and catfx50 is made for day trading. The levels could be used for nice exits.

Files:
today.gif  50 kb

iGoR:
Here is a zip file with the indicators needed and my template...(remember to set the value on the Var Mov Avg on 21 insted of 26) friendly greetings..iGoR

wow, that template is pretty, that's for sure...

but what are the conditions for a trade in that template anyways?

it looks interesting

SPACECHIMP:
i think BARCOLORIZER (might be the name) does give a signal when the price crosses ema's.

It was giving Signals like CrAzy so I had to turn it off..every time the price went up and down around EMA it would signal.

I am working on learning MT language..i'd like to put all CAT criteria into an EA so it will send Email or Alert of some kind for those who aren't around their computers at the right time(like when I'm SLEEPING )

I get the feeling there are a couple people here who can do this EA about 10 minutes...but I'm going to learn MT4 anyways.

thank you for your reply!

hoping you or somebody can make it available!!

ted

harold4x:
Heres Another Picture Today How Using The 3 Step Indicators All Being In Agreement Kept You Out Of Yen Signal

Haroldfx

Do you apply Murrey math only on the 30m or on bigger timeframes also; and if the later - do you look for convergences?

Thanks & happy trading.

Nesalc

chf/usd am2:22

I am watching usd/chf right now,

it just touched ema50 and next bar opened avobe ema50.

Is this a good entry ?

ted_newyork:
I am watching usd/chf right now,

it just touched ema50 and next bar opened avobe ema50.

Is this a good entry ?

Hi!

No signal. USDCHF is long since yesterday.

Nina

understood

nina:
Hi!

No signal. USDCHF is long since yesterday.

Nina

Thank you Nina

I understood!!

ted