CatFx50 - page 241

yes, i think you are right

traderix:
I have discovered a very interesting CCI. For those who do not use Metatrader and cannot use Step_Ma_Sto.

Plot CCI (100). I plot it in yellow and have a zero line in blue.

Have a look, it is amazing. It keeps you on the right side of the trade for a long, long time and avoid to go out too early. Avoid a lot of false signals. But when it crosses the zero line...close your position as soon as possible.

traderix

I think the big pockets use the 96CCI (2 Days) instead of a StepStochMA.

leightonbeaty:
HI Eveyone,

I have been following this thread for some time and testing it along with other Manual systems and experts for the last 9 months (NEWBIE).

I am ready to go live/real account with CatFx50...

I have one question for eveyone and that is , to use Catfx50 we have to manual make buy/sell orders, how do you guy handle this to get the order in as quick as possible. I know that in some transactions that you need to be in as soon as possible or you might lose the trade. There are two Scribts in the download section , but I was told they do not work, does anyone know of these or have a system worked out to expedit the trade ASAP.??

thanks for any advice,

leighton

I want to thank Nina and all the programmers that have contributed to the success of CatFx50..........its my #1 choice to go live/real account trading .

tks again.........

Hi, leightonbeaty!

Welcome on board!

As you go live, focus only on one pair. Only one. Leightonbeaty, step by step.

Nina

questormon:
Danji-

How do you configure the settings in the CCI indicator in metatrader? I would like to look at this indicator, but do not know what settings to use for number of periods, whether to apply to open, close, high, low, etc. The defaults are 4 periods, apply to HLC/3, with levels of +100 and -100.

questormon

I made an error as I wrote 96 (4Days). 96 in a 30min Chart is 2 Days.(96*30min= 48 hours= 2 Days).

In a 30min Chart the CCI settings are 96 and the middleline is at zero. it is not necessary to put lines to 100 and -100. the cross at zero is important.

Now we've got some signal but i'm waiting for economic data. Today we've got many economic publications.

8.00 GMT for EUR

15.00 GMT USD

and most important today: 19.00 FOMC in USA, consensus 4,75 rate decision, before 4,5%. In my opinion dolar will be strong!

Please watch this data.

igor30:
Now we've got some signal but i'm waiting for economic data. Today we've got many economic publications.

8.00 GMT for EUR

15.00 GMT USD

and most important today: 19.00 FOMC in USA, consensus 4,75 rate decision, before 4,5%. In my opinion dolar will be strong!

Please watch this data.

Hi, Igor30!

Right, you are right. 08:00gmt is an important one. We'll see. And the big, big one, mate, the hike and its meaning.

But signals are signals. I just state them.

Nina

Chat Room

Why are so few traders of Nina in the chat room? Come on traders it is a wonderful method of learning and helping each other.

How signal is true, long for eurusd and gbpusd and short for usdchf :-)

Hi,

I've been long Eur / USD at 1.2028, looked for 15 pips on 1 contract and have

now exited, am still long second contract will exit on CCi50 hook or cross of hull ma.

Regards

Hi!

Today's signal so far:

USDCHF, sell level 2 (08:30cet) at 1.3093. Made a low at 1.3041. + 52 pips.

GBPUSD, buy level 2 (08:30cet) at 1.7461. Made a high at 1.7490. + 29 pips.

As you know, 15 pips is the minimum for me. If a signal does not give 15 pips, it is a false signal.

Lets see.

Nina

nesalc:
Why are so few traders of Nina in the chat room? Come on traders it is a wonderful method of learning and helping each other.

Hi nesalc,

thanks for invitation - nevertheless think about that - several of the traders here in this thread are in normal daily jobs (f.e. me, or Nina, ...) and it is difficult to trade a system intraday on 3 pairs in parallel with real money, writing in threads and be in direct contact with some trader mates.

A trader friend told me once - either you trade or you write - when you do both you'll sometimes be detracted and may loose money.

mibl