Zigzag indicators - page 30

Someone, help me..

please change zigzag indicator (script ..attach mq4) to resistance and support indicator (like picture)....

Thanks David

david canzi:
Someone, help me..

please change zigzag indicator (script ..attach mq4) to resistance and support indicator (like picture)....

Thanks David

ok ok ok take it

i did it for you

Files:

franiok:
ok ok ok take it

i did it for you

Thank you ..... but your indicator do not provid value on patern, same as modifyHigh_LowV2.mq4...a values are given only at the peak of zigzag

david canzi:
Thank you ..... but your indicator do not provid value on patern, same as modifyHigh_LowV2.mq4...a values are given only at the peak of zigzag

sorry , what value? can you draw what do you want to see?

franiok:
sorry , what value? can you draw what do you want to see?

Each candle stick has a value that has been formed following the previous peak. Can be seen on the data window (nothing is empty)

david canzi:
Each candle stick has a value that has been formed following the previous peak. Can be seen on the data window (nothing is empty)

Ok, i created that, take it now!

david canzi:

David, i forgot to notice that i haven't included DATE and TIME info. i think it is not hard to click on time axis and see time or date.

The difference between Zigzag and Swing_ZZ?

franiok:
David, i forgot to notice that i haven't included DATE and TIME info. i think it is not hard to click on time axis and see time or date.

Hi brothers here,

I am testing a system with Swing_ZZ. Somebody here can help explain the difference between ZigZag and Swing_ZZ indicators? Which is more benefit? Thank you in advance. Good luck to all.

franiok:
Ok, i created that, take it now!

Bro, these zizzag whether they could be used in real account?

Thank's

Sure, no problems with real account.