Zigzag indicators - page 51

this ficture completed my mistake

Files:

most of zigzag repaint

bargain8223:
most of zigzag repaint

Yes off course zigzag will repaint in trending market. If you adjust the setting to the period where the market in sideway, zigzag will not likely repaint.

bargain8223:
most of zigzag repaint

All ZigZag Sure Repaint if not Repaint Sure Late Point....

Not Found ZigZag No Repaint and no Late and can not any Programming do this Never

Top Highest to Low Lowest & Low Lowest To Top Highest Possible

I am Sorry For This

Essam:

All ZigZag Sure Repaint if not Repaint Sure Late Point....

Not Found ZigZag No Repaint and no Late and can not any Programming do this Never

Top Highest to Low Lowest & Low Lowest To Top Highest Possible

I am Sorry For This

Essam

After all these years you are now discovering that zigzag is repainting? Are you serious? You are probably the last man on earth that discovered that zigzags are repainting then.

Come on. Get serius, get your stuff together and behave like any normal trader. No nonsense

mladen:
Essam

After all these years you are now discovering that zigzag is repainting? Are you serious? You are probably the last man on earth that discovered that zigzags are repainting then.

Come on. Get serius, get your stuff together and behave like any normal trader. No nonsense

mladen

I not Say Anythink changer this....Anyway I am Sorry Big Programming

Salam

Essam:
mladen

I not Say Anythink changer this....Anyway I am Sorry Big Programming

Salam

When you get sober then post

When you are not, do not post. You are risking being ridiculed

PS: I am in this whole thing too long to react to insults. So please, save your time and do not try that game with me. It simply does not work. As I told : get your stuff together and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Not good (not in short run nor in a long run : to feel sorry for yourself is just a waste of time - believe me)

all the best

. . . .

Using zigzag as signal is a bad idea. It is one of the biggest misconceptions

whisperer:
Using zigzag as signal is a bad idea. It is one of the biggest misconceptions

yes indeed it is misconception because definition of misconception is "a view or opinion that is incorrect because it is based on faulty thinking or understanding"

question is who is faulty thinking or understanding?