Discussion of article "Graphical Interfaces X: The Multiline Text box control (build 8)"

New article Graphical Interfaces X: The Multiline Text box control (build 8) has been published:

The Multiline Text box control is discussed. Unlike the graphical objects of the OBJ_EDIT type, the presented version will not have restrictions on the number of input characters. It also adds the mode for turning the text box into a simple text editor, where the cursor can be moved using the mouse or keys.

The keyboard keys can be divided into several groups (see notation in Fig. 1):

• Control keys (orange)
  • Function keys (purple)
  • Alphanumeric keys (blue)
  • Navigation keys (green)
  • Numeric keypad (red)

Fig. 1. Key groups (QWERTY keyboard layout).

Fig. 1. Key groups (QWERTY keyboard layout).

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

Graphical Interfaces X: The Multiline Text box control (build 8)
Graphical Interfaces X: The Multiline Text box control (build 8)
  • Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
The Multiline Text box control is discussed. Unlike the graphical objects of the OBJ_EDIT type, the presented version will not have restrictions on the number of input characters. It also adds the mode for turning the text box into a simple text editor, where the cursor can be moved using the mouse or keys.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article Graphical Interfaces X: The Multiline Text box control (build 8) has been published:

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

I've been messing with this for the past 3 days and there was a article.. So informative cut the time down dramatically thank you so much!!

Hello.

I have readed all your articles.

I have downloaded the code attached.

As always it is very well commented......but it's commented in Russian!:(

Anyway , great compliments for your work.