Indicators: Fibo Bar MT5 - page 2

JBCumberbatch #:
hi indicator wont load onto mt5 chart can you please help with this

The MT5 editor is constantly changing and some changes affect the compilation of the code.

Now I have no possibility to edit this code in the MT5 codebase.
You need to remove the comma at the end of the 100 line by yourself.

ps. and I wrote to you in private messages.

Working well, when comma is removed

Taras Slobodyanik #: Now I have no possibility to edit this code in the MT5 codebase.

Yes, you can! Just edit it and publish an update. I've done that several times on my own Codebase publications, and from the looks of your publication, you have done that before on this very publication.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, you can! Just edit it and publish an update. I've done that several times on my own Codebase publications, and from the looks of your publication, you have done that before on this very publication.

show me how

Taras Slobodyanik #: show me how

Strange, you should have an "edit" option on your publication. Were you not the original publisher?

Are you logged on with the same account as the publication?

My publication is much older and I am still able to edit it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Strange, you should have an "edit" option on your publication. 

other codes I can edit besides this one

Taras Slobodyanik #: other codes I can edit besides this one
Maybe you can ask a moderator to see what the problem is and maybe they can even speak to the admins to fix it so you can edit it again.

Taras Slobodyanik # :
other codes I can edit besides this one

The code should be posted ONLY in your LANGUAGE part of the forum. Then there will be no problems.

Vladimir Karputov #: The code should be posted ONLY in your LANGUAGE part of the forum. Then there will be no problems.

I don't think that is the case. My publications can be edited no matter which language part of the forum I am working with. My publications were done on the English site, but even when I login on the "Portuguese" site, for example, I am still able to edit it. So, the problem with the OP's case, seems to be something else that is causing it.

Sergey Golubev #:

I think - I did it in correct way - 

yes the error was being caused by the comma