MQL5 community: failed to start thread - what does thie error mean?

I am getting the error as described in the title

MQL5 community: failed to start thread.

You can see this on the attached screenshot.  Restarting MT4 and/or the PC fixes this for a while but the problem always comes back eventually

What does the error mean and how best to fix this?

sorry forgot to add screenshot

Files:
mql.jpg  295 kb

1. Don't post a link to or attach a image, insert the image Use the image button
  2. How to fix it? Do you have code for the terminal? No one here can. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

whroeder1:
  1. Don't post a link to or attach a image, insert the image
  2. How to fix it? Do you have code for the terminal? No one here can. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.

@whroeder

1. OK mate sorry I attached an image not inserted an image.  It seemed perfectly reasonable to me that if the 'attach file' option is there... then it must be OK to click it.  Apparently the button is not to be pressed?  Maybe it should be renamed as 'don't click here' instead.

2. I am not at all sure this is a bug or problem in the terminal code that needs to be reported - I'm simply as user of MT4 wit a particular EA and I'm asking on the users forum what the error message means. That also seems a perfectly reasonable course of action. When I said 'how to fix it' I meant 'am I doing something wrong to get that error'.

dicky96:
 It seemed perfectly reasonable to me that if the 'attach file' option is there... then it must be OK to click it.  Apparently the button is not to be pressed?  Maybe it should be renamed as 'don't click here' instead.

2. I am not at all sure this is a bug or problem in the terminal code that needs to be reported - I'm simply as user of MT4 wit a particular EA and I'm asking on the users forum what the error message means. That also seems a perfectly reasonable course of action. When I said 'how to fix it' I meant 'am I doing something wrong to get that error'.

1. Of course it's OK, if you're going to attach a mql4 or zip, etc. But there is a image button, for images specifically, so we don't have to click, set a save location, wait for the download to complete, find and click on the file, wait for the viewer to open and finally display an image. So next time use it, and stop being argumentative.
  2. What it means: couldn't connect. No one else has chimed in, so no user has a guess. No one else seems to have the problem. The log shows all you did was start the terminal and it logged in. How could you be doing something wrong? So of course you can't fix it. stop being argumentative and ask Metaquotes.