Indicators: Harmonic Pattern Finder V2 - page 2

Andre Enger:
Then you should mark all the groups except "Display normal 5 point patterns" as false, therefore it would not be necessary to mark the "Anti bat pattern" as false, since it is contained in a different group. But all the individual patterns from "Display Gartley" downto "Display Butterfly 113" would need to be disabled (except "Bat" of course), which includes the "Max bat".
Perfect! Thanks again.

Wil8Maltby:
Perfect! Thanks again.
No problem

Andre Enger:

It sounds as if you have added the supporting indicators to the chart, this is not necessary.

Andre Enger:

It sounds as if you have added the supporting indicators to the chart, this is not necessary.

Open the indicator list from the chart menu (Ctrl+I) and check if "fastzz", "swingchart", or "alexstal_zigzagprof" are on the chart. If so, remove them.

Also check if you have "harmonicpatternfinderv2" on the chart, if not, add it from the navigator.

The program would find the past patterns as on figure 1. Make sure that the indicators are under "Indicators\Downloads", and check the "Experts" tab of the toolbox for any error messages and post them here if there are.

Open the indicator list from the chart menu (Ctrl+I) and check if "fastzz", "swingchart", or "alexstal_zigzagprof" are on the chart. If so, remove them.

Also check if you have "harmonicpatternfinderv2" on the chart, if not, add it from the navigator.

The program would find the past patterns as on figure 1. Make sure that the indicators are under "Indicators\Downloads", and check the "Experts" tab of the toolbox for any error messages and post them here if there

don't find ....

armdai77:
Please don't answer inside quote. It's unreadable, what is actually your post ?

May i know about the meaning of " One -ahead" projection

NormanK:
May i know about the meaning of " One -ahead" projection? 
i would like to know the different between ""one - ahead"" and emerging lines

NormanK:
i would like to know the different between ""one - ahead"" and emerging lines

If you have emerging patterns set to true, then the indicator will draw the patterns that are emerging in the sense that if price continues in its current direction, then those patterns will occur or be visited.

"One-ahead" projections are a stronger interpretation of this, and originated from the observation that if price suddenly changes direction (like in a really fast volatile spike) the ZigZag might not have registered the change before the pattern is hit. This leads to missed opportunities as the pattern is only drawn when it is too late to trade it. With "One-Ahead" set to true, the indicator will also draw patterns on the assumption that price reverses at the current high/low and does not continue in the present direction. It is a setting mostly relevant for short term trading or when the market is volatile, and disabled by default as it increases the amount of visualization.

In order for "one ahead" to work, you must also enable the normal "emerging patterns".

In the picture above, "One Ahead" is set to true.

The current ZigZag direction is up and the price is at new highs, so there are no downside projections. However as I have pointed out with arrows, the market can have some sudden, large drops. If one where to occur then there is a bullish 5-0 pattern beneath the current price that is not projected unless "One ahead", i.e. assume that the current ZigZag max price is a top, is true.

Andre Enger:

The current ZigZag direction is up and the price is at new highs, so there are no downside projections. However as I have pointed out with arrows, the market can have some sudden, large drops. If one where to occur then there is a bullish 5-0 pattern beneath the current price that is not projected unless "One ahead", i.e. assume that the current ZigZag max price is a top, is true.

In this case, if the drop happen. when the line change to solid line( as pattern confirm) ?

Thanks 

Andre Enger:

Meanwhile, how can i determine the emerging projection line and the one Ahead projection line?

Thx