When will mt4 market launch - page 3

tonny:
Even if later on people will be asked to recompile, the fact is that currently people can still add. You claimed that its only on new mt4 launch is when people will be able to add.
No I didn't . . . please quote my text where I said that.

tonny:

Excerpt from the article you linked:

"Many developers have been waiting for MetaTrader 4 application store, and it has finally happened: the Market for MetaTrader 4 trading platform applications has been released in beta mode. You can register on the web site and offer your MQL4 programs for sale right now!

The updated version of MQL4 language having many MQL5 language features will also be released soon (approximately at the end of August). But we want you to start developing your MQL4 applications and uploading them to the Market right now. Why now? The answer is simple: several hundred applications should already be available in the database at the moment of the Market's full-fledged launch. Since the language update and the launch of MetaTrader 4 Market are serious matters, the tests are going to be detailed and comprehensive. So, the sooner you upload your program to the Market, the earlier the Market's final version is released.

There is also another advantage of uploading an application to the Market as early as possible. We will translate descriptions of all the products uploaded to the application store. You have uploaded your product to the Market, and its description is in English? We will translate it into Russian, and it will appear in the Russian section of the Market immediately. "

Now who is lying to who. Are you trying to call metaquotes liar?

You are the one hurling unfounded accusations . . . you have been told already about misrepresenting the truth, do not continue doing so.

MQ already translate product descriptions for the MT5 Market, it's nothing new.

RaptorUK:
OK, when MQ tell people to recompile and resubmit I will expect a public apology from you. OK ?

tonny, over to you . . .

From MetaQuotes . . .

Hello,

Please update your MQL4 applications in MetaTrader 4 AppStore as soon as possible. All EX4 files previously uploaded to the AppStore will be inoperable.

We have released the new version of the compiler supported by MetaTrader 4 AppStore. Please download it and re-compile your MQL4 applications. The Market is to be launched in the near future. Thus, it is strongly recommended that you upload the newly compiled versions of your applications right now.

Attach the updated versions of your programs in "Moderator's comments" section.

Best regards,

MetaQuotes Software Corp.

tonny:
I think the best is to wait and see because metaquotes is currently inviting people to add products. If you click market then mt4 section it says they will be available at launch and thanks all for explanation but i tend to think the added will also appear because they say the new metaeditor will be backward compatible and if the products wont appear then i think it will only be an issue of compiling a new not changing the code.

I looked for this topic to update you guys but looks like raptor already updated. I told you guys it will only be recompile. :-D

tonny:

I looked for this topic to update you guys but looks like raptor already updated. I told you guys it will only be recompile. :-D

I'm waiting . . .

RaptorUK:
OK, when MQ tell people to recompile and resubmit I will expect a public apology from you. OK ?

Okay sorry for calling your comment a lie. But of course you are moderator so you knew all along the rest of us didn't know and that's why i asked via this post. Oh my this dictatorial.

tonny:

Okay sorry for calling you a liar. But of course you are moderator so you knew all along the rest of us didn't know and that's why i asked via this post. Oh my this dictatorial.

Nope, I had a PM today . . . which I posted above.

By the way, I won't be recompiling and resubmitting my MT4 products to the market as requested . . . not until I have a terminal that I can test my compiled code on.

RaptorUK:
By the way, I won't be recompiling and resubmitting my MT4 products to the market as requested . . . not until I have a terminal that I can test my compiled code on.

Im also wondering if i should recompile or not because if the linked editor is beta they could again release another beta and ask people to recompile again this guys oh sorry i mean you guys should come out clean.

tonny:

Im also wondering if i should recompile or not because if the linked editor is beta they could again release another beta and ask people to recompile again this guys oh sorry i mean you guys should come out clean.
If you can't test your complied code how do you know if it will work when a potential customer gets it ? I'm not prepared to offer for sale compiled code that I haven't tested and MQ should not be asking us to do that . . . they should provide a terminal for us to test with.