When will mt4 market launch - page 2

tonny:

Products are being accepted even if compiled with current mt4.
and you can buy these products ? no you can't, the Market hasn't launched yet unless you consider a market where you can't buy anything to be launched ? MT4 products for sale on the Market will have the same protection as MT5 products, that can't be achieved with the current MetaEditor . . . so what am I lying about ? even you acknowledge that the Market hasn't launched yet, hence this thread . . . "When will the mt4 market launch"

RaptorUK, is absolutely right. Moreover, new MT4 will have the features it hasn't had before (such as buttons for example). I am awaiting a new version of MetaEditor impatiently to introduce a nice product of mine to the Market. Without the new MetaEditor you can of course submit the programs/coding product that work under the current MT4, and even then you may be required to make some correction in the code to account for the slight changes made in the language. But if you are coding something totally new, something that will use the new features that do not exist in MT4 currently you have to wait. And please be more considered before you claim that the other persons statement is a lie.

I think the best is to wait and see because metaquotes is currently inviting people to add products. If you click market then mt4 section it says they will be available at launch and thanks all for explanation but i tend to think the added will also appear because they say the new metaeditor will be backward compatible and if the products wont appear then i think it will only be an issue of compiling a new not changing the code.

tonny:
I think the best is to wait and see because metaquotes is currently inviting people to add products. If you click market then mt4 section it says they will be available at launch and thanks all for explanation but i tend to think the added will also appear because they say the new metaeditor will be backward compatible and if the products wont appear then i think it will only be an issue of compiling a new not changing the code.

Which is exactly what I said . . .

RaptorUK:

tonny is asking about this: https://forum.mql4.com/57105

MetaQuotes have an idea but do they have a date that is the question . . . the Market can't launch until the first proper release of the new MT4 terminal and proper release of the new MetaEditor, the new editor is needed to compile the MT4 Market products correctly.

I think it may be early next year, but thats just a guess . . .

. . . and you called me a liar.

RaptorUK:

Which is exactly what I said . . .

. . . and you called me a liar.

I thought the currenty added will appear but as for now no one is giving 100% answer so we cant really be sure if we'll be required to recompile because metaquotes hasnt mentioned anything like that but have told people to start adding products.

tonny:
I thought the currenty added will appear but as for now no one is giving 100% answer so we cant really be sure if we'll be required to recompile because metaquotes hasnt mentioned anything like that but have told people to start adding products.
OK, when MQ tell people to recompile and resubmit I will expect a public apology from you. OK ?

RaptorUK:
OK, when MQ tell people to recompile and resubmit I will expect a public apology from you. OK ?

Even if later on people will be asked to recompile, the fact is that currently people can still add. You claimed that its only on new mt4 launch is when people will be able to add.

Excerpt from the article you linked:

"Many developers have been waiting for MetaTrader 4 application store, and it has finally happened: the Market for MetaTrader 4 trading platform applications has been released in beta mode. You can register on the web site and offer your MQL4 programs for sale right now!

The updated version of MQL4 language having many MQL5 language features will also be released soon (approximately at the end of August). But we want you to start developing your MQL4 applications and uploading them to the Market right now. Why now? The answer is simple: several hundred applications should already be available in the database at the moment of the Market's full-fledged launch. Since the language update and the launch of MetaTrader 4 Market are serious matters, the tests are going to be detailed and comprehensive. So, the sooner you upload your program to the Market, the earlier the Market's final version is released.

There is also another advantage of uploading an application to the Market as early as possible. We will translate descriptions of all the products uploaded to the application store. You have uploaded your product to the Market, and its description is in English? We will translate it into Russian, and it will appear in the Russian section of the Market immediately. "

Now who is lying to who. Are you trying to call metaquotes liar?

Will waiting for launch, it is time to deploy of market service .

OmegaTube:
Will waiting for launch, it is time to deploy of market service .
I told people mt5 will never be able to replace mt4 and now is when people are starting to see who expert is prophecy becoming visible.