Exporting pivot point to excel - page 4

dhylon:
Friend, maybe a day I will go to your contry. I intend to travel to various countries. I love to travel. I hope to win enough money with forex . kkkkkkkk!!! Thank you by invited. In my house you will be well come too.
Excellent! My friend!
Your script worked very very well. Almost perfect.

The script did the work very fast. For to finish your work, you need just to separate the column date. I wanna say in two columns. One for date and other for time. Example:

Date │Time

2013-07-22 │00:25

2013-07-22 │00:30

2013-07-22 │00:35

Do you know why? Because will help very when to need to use filter for minutes using the Excel. And for to finish perfect is necessary too, dialog box to show where the file CSV was created. Here I need to search with the windows, start, find, localize files and programs, using ".CSV" in find box. So I see the last files created and where is the folder.

Hi Dhylon

Unfortunately, I do not know how to creat the dialog box, where you can see where the file csv was created . If somebody prompt to me, how to do it, I shall try to do it for you . I only could add the function "FileFlush()" in the script ExP3 . This function dump all date to the disk . I also divided the column "DATE" on two part "DATE" and "TIME", as you wanted . Here you are

Files:
exp3_1.mq4  7 kb

Boeing747:

Hi Dhylon

Unfortunately, I do not know how to creat the dialog box, where you can see where the file csv was created . If somebody prompt to me, how to do it, I shall try to do it for you . I only could add the function "FileFlush()" in the script ExP3 . This function dump all date to the disk . I also divided the column "DATE" on two part "DATE" and "TIME", as you wanted . Here you are

Good morning Boeing,

Perfect! your script worked very well and very fast too. Thank you man. You helped me a lot.. Now I can to terminate my studies about strategies with pivot point. If my theory is right, and I win a lot money I will not forget you. Send me your e-mail Ok. My e-mail dhylon@bol.com.br

Thank you very much

Boeing747:

Hi Dhylon

Hello Boeing747

thank you for your job, really helpful and useful.

Is it possible to have the script to run every X hours on a specific list of instruments (or a whole number of open charts on a MT4 platform)?

In other words, is it possible to "activate" it on a chart (or on within a list of pairs in the setting tabs) and choose a time based frequency for it to run?

if yes, exp2.mq4 is my favorite

thank you

GB

Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartOpen
Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartOpen
  • www.mql5.com
ChartOpen - Chart Operations - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5