You think que MetaQuote must change the quota of withdrawal of 500 USD per day? Please justify and give sugestions in the comments! - page 2

PCWalker:

MetaQuotes should give some formal response to it's customers in order to enable customers believe in their system and support it. 

We will increase personal limits and open a new way to withdrawal via bank wire.

500 per day is like 15,000 per month limit. Thats very high compared to most digital pay sites etc monthly limit. But looking as a daily limit is a major restriction in that if you want to withdraw 15k you cant do it at one go but 30 times in bits.

This Question is to MetaQuotes...

When will the 500 Credits limit per day will be removed?

It would be very beneficial to find other ways to secure transactions instead of creating a limit of withdrawal.

Thank you. 

Renat:
We will increase personal limits and open a new way to withdrawal via bank wire.
Thanks Renat `
It is very rewarding for us, customers,  when we see the MetaQuotes attentive to questions of the Forum.
It is also good to know that MetaQuotes is looking into this situation of this topic and already has plans to increase this limit, as well as the use of bank transfer to large sums.

PauloBrasil:
Why I'm Doing THIS poll?
Why the Current System inhibits the growth of Own MetaQuotes and input of new business partner.
Example:
You  have one signal with average of 1500 monthly subscribers to 30 credits. Taking 20% of MetaQuotes, You will have 24 credits per subscriber. This is value very possible to happen!

1200 * 24 = 36,000 Per Month <---- 1 ---- I can't understand 1200*24= 28,800 how you get 36,000
 If I can only get 500 per day, THEN IN A YEAR ...

36.000/30 =  profit by  1200 USD per day
1200 USD* 365 days =  $ 438,000

438.000 -182.500 =  255,500 USD will stay  in  Safes of MetaQuotes. You won't being able of withdraw. Unless the Metaquotes have another form of payment that is not  in Regulation. 

So, you how  a big Entrepreneur will create a system, invest in Advertising, time and work  and don't receive your Money? 

As we say in Brazil: The Metaquotes is giving a shot  on own Foot!

My sugestion is that MetaQuotes creates a system 30 days I can withdraw all my money. 
Example: when my balance is more than  $ 15.500,  automatically divide this  value per 30, the result would be my daily withdrawal 
Example: If I have 30 000 USD in my account, my daily withdrawal  would be 1000 USD.

The Question is still on hold !

When MetaQuotes is going to consider the limitations of withdrawal?

We customers want to feel secure, also by the supplier of our service.

And if security reasons are in question for the 500 Credits limit. Then there should be a practical solutions for clients who deserve proper attention to raising financial matters.

Thank you for you most kind and urgent reply. 

credit is a fiat currenc scam system, thats wh probably they will hold to some limits. Thats what happens when ou use debt instead of money (like in our financial system) - its a tool of abuse. PEople will understand that one day or we will make them understand. Either that or humanit is going to perish once and for all (we are all going in that direction very quickly).

Dear MetaQuotes,

The more time it takes to answer the questions asked, the more people will start feeling insecure about your financial system and your payment method including your ways of doing business.

I would suggest to find more beneficial conditions of doing business and increase your good will, and as it will increase so will your business.

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Dear MetaQuotes,

The more time it takes to answer the questions asked, the more people will start feeling insecure about your financial system and your payment method including your ways of doing business.

I would suggest to find more beneficial conditions of doing business and increase your good will, and as it will increase so will your business.

Thank you. 

Your question has been answered by Renat, CEO of Metaquotes :

Forum

You think que MetaQuote must change the quota of withdrawal of 500 USD per day? Please justify and give sugestions in the comments!

Renat, 2013.10.17 12:23

Anyway, you aren't even a seller of service on this site, why is this question so important for you ?

angevoyageur:

Your question has been answered by Renat, CEO of Metaquotes :

Anyway, you aren't even a seller of service on this site, why is this question so important for you ?

Thank you for your kind and most generous consideration.

Will it be possible that Renat, will make the changes and announce formally to all customers of the changes taking place and the date of when the changes will be in effect.

May your words bring fruits to the success of all our community.

As for your question about my service, It is important for me, because the benefit of all is as important as the benefit of the one.