Free Money Selling EURO!!!!!!! - page 2

We're gonna be seeing a very good fight like the Soros Vs BOE in the 90s' Pound Sterling Crisis. This time The whole establishment of central banks led by the IMF against the likes of Soros, Rogers, and Paulsons. My EURUSD shorts are still there and the recent bounce doesn't scare me to cut my shorts, YET.

One story spreading like wildfire on the Wall Street is the super-intelligent HFT computers are now becoming alive and taking over the exchanges' computers, and the exchange bosses and the regulators can't do a thing unless they shut all the systems down. If the exchange trading systems are shut, can anyone ever imagine what the OTC trades like FX transactions will react? Shorts and shorts, and SELL and SELL!

Still not too late to sell EURUSD!

EuroTrader:

One story spreading like wildfire on the Wall Street is the super-intelligent HFT computers are now becoming alive and taking over the exchanges' computers, and the exchange bosses and the regulators can't do a thing unless they shut all the systems down. If the exchange trading systems are shut, can anyone ever imagine what the OTC trades like FX transactions will react? Shorts and shorts, and SELL and SELL!

Still not too late to sell EURUSD!

What do you mean about systems getting shut (or more regulations if you mean), affecting the market direction?

Maybe the volume and volatility will be beheaded a little bit, but I dont think it will cause any currency pair like EUR USD to go down.

Here is the spectacular DEAD CAT BOUNCE yesterday of once-mighty EURUSD, just after the one trillion EUROs injection from IMF and European central banks. Please bear in mind that the PIIGS owe Germany, France, and the UK an enormous debt of nearly five trillion EUROs. ECB has now started printing massive amount of EUROs to buy European government bonds and the traders could smell the death knell of our EURO. (My TrendWhipsaw EA beautifully caught 200 pips 6 hours drop.)

I think someone travelled 'back to the future', and changed something in the past.

soon, biker gangs will rule the earth.

(stocks dropping for no reason in usa. greece seems to be taking EU with it down to limbo.)

ill open my own talk show soon.

Soros's parity between EURO and USD seems quite possible in just a few days time? But I am now scared by the rapid drop, and just bought back some of my EURUSD shorts.

EuroTrader wrote >>

But I am now scared by the rapid drop, and just bought back some of my EURUSD shorts.

You are trading based on emotion?

i feel really free money from euro euro countries will continue to give the money, this Monday alone already supply $1 trillion haha from erekit http://100k2.blogspot.com

EURUSD is now well and truly in the danger zone. People are still selling heavily at the retracements. But the bounces are getting stronger and more frequent now. I think a major rally is very near. I cut all my shorts today after seeing on the TV the German Chanceller (Is her name Angelar Markel?) giving a strong speech for needing to defend EURO. (Anyway more than 1500 pips is good enough for just over two weeks staring at the LCD monitor every waking minutes.)

Yesterday Euro has dropped 300 pips in one drop and still dropping like a stone! Soros' Parity seems really close now?