The New Look-and-Feel of Trading Signals - page 5

the look has improve a lot, however I want to know:

the max. vertical distance between Equity and Balance

it can tell us the signal accuracy 

kelly:

the look has improve a lot, however I want to know:

the max. vertical distance between Equity and Balance

it can tell us the signal accuracy 

It is already there, knows as "Max DD by Equity". You can also see the Equity chart.

i am here to know new formula , if u have share with me .

Suching:
i am here to know new formula , if u have share with me .
Which formula ? 

i want to know what is the exact formula of the rating?

This formula is not publicly available.

kelly:

I suggest to add one more categories to all signals: NO STOP LOSS SIGNALS,

seperate those good signals with no S.L.  signals only bind with luck

This is good suggestion. TP-SL is a must.

I see most trader doesnt using SL, it might these Signal Provider using 'martingale' or using 'Trading Balance/arbitrage' technique..... and it's quite dangerous for subscriber,, it's some kind following gambler.... subscriber might get luck today but loose money next week/month.

With strict SL filters, we will able to choose which a really good trader, or just a gambler/trading balancer.

Also, make separate signal provider who already pass 3 years,,, 2 years,,, 1 year,,, & under 1 year...... or at least add this such filter.

I see some signal provider have good rating (appeared on 1st page), in fact only trading few weeks.... We can't decide that signal provider is the best just because he get gain profit 100% in one day/month... .. I'm sure 'MQL5 Signal Provider services' is very wrong here.

And also maybe make some polling/vote/survey, to measure how satisfied all subscriber here.... the polling should be able to modified in future... example maybe a member unsatisfied this week,, but they might satisfied next few month.

what is the exact formula of the rating?

george360:

all the discussion is here: Rating System of Trading Signals Improved

george360:
angevoyageur:

This formula is not publicly available.