My MQL5 cloud settings are disabled!

Hi,

I have installed mt5 on my machine (this is the second machine i am enabling for MCN, the first one works good) and then added 1 agent for one core, but in the next tab all check boxes are disabled, and in the first tab I do not see joining to MCN check box,

I have attached the pictures

whould anyone help me please? 

Files:
1.JPG  116 kb

raminzk:

Hi,

I have installed mt5 on my machine (this is the second machine i am enabling for MCN, the first one works good) and then added 1 agent for one core, but in the next tab all check boxes are disabled, and in the first tab I do not see joining to MCN check box,

I have attached the pictures

whould anyone help me please? 

Click on MQL5 Cloud Network tab and write your account name in the textbox.
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

It could be a privilege related problem. Does your Windows user account have admin's privilege? If you add the test agent, you'll need to install the related Windows Service to your system.

angevoyageur:
Click on MQL5 Cloud Network tab and write your account name in the textbox.
Thanks for reply, It is also disables as you can see in pictures I cannot write my account there

forex2start:
It could be a privilege related problem. Does your Windows user account have admin's privilege? If you add the test agent, you'll need to install the related Windows Service to your system.
I think it has because I can install softwares,.... It is a rented VPS with Hyper-V virtual windows server, can you please tell me what windows services I should install?

raminzk:
I think it has because I can install softwares,.... It is a rented VPS with Hyper-V virtual windows server, can you please tell me what windows services I should install?
Wasn't there an announcement some time ago that Cloud computers would not be allowed on virtual machines ?  or was that just Macs ?
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

raminzk:
You can't install cloud agents on a virtual pc/server. See point 19, here.

angevoyageur:
You can't install cloud agents on a virtual pc/server. See point 19, here.
I got it, thanks for guide

The tabs for the cloud are completely missing for me

Hagen Knoblauch #:

The tabs for the cloud are completely missing for me

read this thread (read with in-built online translation feature located on the every post):
Missing "MQL5 Cloud Network" tab