Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 138

Hi, previously we are able to view the full trading history. But these days, it seems that we can only view 1 or 2 pages of the trading history unless we subscribe to the signal. Please advise if we can continue to view the full scoop of the trading history without subscribing to the signal. 

gekmui :
Hi, previously we are able to view the full trading history. But these days, it seems that we can only view 1 or 2 pages of the trading history unless we subscribe to the signal. Please advise if we can continue to view the full scoop of the trading history without subscribing to the signal. 

No, without subscribing to a signal, you will not be able to view the entire trading history.

Hi, please help me, how can i publish a demo accaunt signal. I would like to copy my demo accaunt to my real account. Thnx

Will Robinson:
Hi, please help me, how can i publish a demo accaunt signal. I would like to copy my demo accaunt to my real account. Thnx

You can't copy a demo/free signal with a real account.

I can't see the broker Derive for copy trading or maybe I don't know how to connect the copy trading ?

MEDICTRONIC:
I can't see the broker Derive for copy trading or maybe I don't know how to connect the copy trading ?

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

MEDICTRONIC:

Just check the spelling carefully

If an order was deleted by a broker from history, can it be removed also from the signal history and recalculated its properties?

Vadzim Rakel:
If an order was deleted by a broker from history, can it be removed also from the signal history and recalculated its properties?

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate post.

Vadzim Rakel:

What do you mean deleted?

If the trade has happened, how can it be deleted?

That's the dream of all traders.