Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 141

Eleni Anna Branou:

Free signals are green, paid are yellow.

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your teklar login and NOT any other, email, facebook etc.

ohh then good did't know that, it trades rarely so will see later, but still mystery why I cannot add it to favorites . I'm logged in correctly

Is it possible to create a Signal on an account where month ago I follow a Signal or not?

Or how many month I have to wait?

SubZer0:

Is it possible to create a Signal on an account where month ago I follow a Signal or not?

Or how many month I have to wait?

No.

can i refund paid signal before 24 hours ?

because it shocked me after subscribe i auto open 7 trade from unclosed trade by signal

since i cant see what happen in that signal before apply subscription

imunisasi:

can i refund paid signal before 24 hours ?

because it shocked me after subscribe i auto open 7 trade from unclosed trade by signal

since i cant see what happen in that signal before apply subscription

Yes, you will get a full refund if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you will get a full refund if you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription.

if there is not active signal , do subscriber will get refunded too ?

thanks a lot becase i got a shock , after subscribe i get 7 trade auto open with martigale

i'm just lucky to put it on demo before using my account,

pm the signal owner wanting to know when he will close that order, not getting answer so i wanted to refund it

imunisasi:

if there is not active signal , do subscriber will get refunded too ?

thanks a lot becase i got a shock , after subscribe i get 7 trade auto open with martigale

i'm just lucky to put it on demo before using my account,

pm the signal owner wanting to know when he will close that order, not getting answer so i wanted to refund it

If its less than 24 hours, you will get a refund.

hello... I Want to ask you guys...

Why my data in my public signal (data value of initial deposit, withdrawals, etc) is not match with our Real Data? is it bugs algoritm? Or is it data updated problem?? Thanks

Rian Oktavianto:

hello... I Want to ask you guys...

Why my data in my public signal (data value of initial deposit, withdrawals, etc) is not match with our Real Data? is it bugs algoritm? Or is it data updated problem?? Thanks

What exactly doesn't match?

Eleni Anna Branou:

What exactly doesn't match?

value of initial deposit and withdrawals..check it