Did you see such a picture? - page 27

BillyJoe:

Forward Testing on this broker is probably unreliable

!

This is a screen shoot of an expert advisor the monitors my connection to the broker server, every minute of every hour is represented by one square, green is good any other color not good.

Wow!! I can’t believe it. 1 ½ hours out of 24 with not broker connection. Also I see several disconnections at minute 7th and 8th of every hour. Do you have more print shots? Can you tell me more about this?

DannySunny:

Wow!! I can’t believe it. 1 ½ hours out of 24 with not broker connection. Also I see several disconnections at minute 7th and 8th of every hour. Do you have more print shots? Can you tell me more about this?

Is about the same every day with exception of Friday, where is a little better must be because of less load on fridays

here is another screen shot of Friday

Google 4xWatch to find more info on the web

BillyJoe:

Is about the same every day with exception of Friday, where is a little better must be because of less load on fridays

here is another screen shot of Friday

Google 4xWatch to find more info on the web

I have found the web page for the 4xWatch is http://4xtrader.net/tools/4xwatch/ also I got a free tool from 4xTrader.net Thanks Billy

BillyJoe thats an awesome shot!!

so much better connection wise than my broker, who are you using..

o my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : O

r u nuts????????

RokkaCy:

BillyJoe thats an awesome shot!!

so much better connection wise than my broker, who are you using..

Im using FXpro on those screen shoots, but that broker is really bad, I have only test a few, so far best connection is Alpary Uk

Luv them Rvi Atr cross with band b/o $$$$$$$$$

cyclesurfer:

Luv them Rvi Atr cross with band b/o $$$$$$$$$

What Bands do you use? looks to me like triangular centred bands or TMA bands. can you share if they don't repaint?

cyclesurfer, can you post "H1 rvi on jurik" indicator?