Did you see such a picture? - page 20

A friend ask me how could anyone trade RSI on main chart window. Allow me just to show you : RSI Period 2 Price Close on main Chart window showing only level 30 and 70 (low buy high sell, anyone ?):

important news is near, although it seems that the rates of the ECB is already being felt. Some banks dare to predict the fall, a pair hard knocks up. Number of bulls slowly growing. Zone 1.3960 - 70 in favor resistance. The next area of resistance 1.3990 - 1,4.Situation muddy all. Must wait ...

Can't take it no more

+100 !!!! ^_^

Hi,it is very beutful indicator pl send me my mail id :    nd sekar@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

you here...

bredin:

It Pops up trade opps and hides the ones that arent valid

Hi...nice template you have. I like it. Can I have it? Please email me forexhunter77@gmail.com.

Hi,

Has anyone seen the cycle indicator at the bottom of this picture? If you have it, can you please share it with me? Thank you.

Alex3589:

Hi,

Has anyone seen the cycle indicator at the bottom of this picture? If you have it, can you please share it with me? Thank you.

Dear Alex3589,

Where did you get that pic anyway. Maybe we can help you trace it down. I try to use tineye.com - a image reverse search engine - but to no avail. Is it looks like Schaff Trend Cycle ( https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7356 ) ?

A little this a little that!!!