Diskussion zum Artikel "Die Trading-Strategie '80-20'"

Neuer Artikel Die Trading-Strategie '80-20' :

Im Artikel wird die Erstellung der Instrumente (des Indikators und des EAs) für die Forschung der Handelsstrategie '80-20' beschrieben. Die Regeln der TS sind aus dem Buch Lindy Raschke und Lawrance Konnorsa "Street Smarts High Probability Short-Term Trading Strategies" genommen. In der Sprache MQL5 wurden die Regeln dieser Strategie formalisiert, und die auf ihrer Grundlage erstellten Indikatoren und der EA auf der aktuellen History des Marktes geprüft.

Der Signal-Block und der Indikator, der den Block benutzt, werden unten beschrieben, auch macht dieser Indikator Markierungen über dieser TS. Im Folgenden sehen Sie ein paar Screenshots mit dem Ergebnis des Indikators. Auf ihnen ist es deutlich die Muster zu sehen, die den Regeln des Systems entsprechen, und die Handels-Ebene, die zu den Mustern verknüpft sind.

Fünf-Minuten-Timeframes:

Autor: Alexander Puzanov

Well prepared and structured article - thank you for taking the effort.

Also the code is commented (even if I don't speak Russian very well)

Thanks for sharing!

Russian? No problem! I speak German and reasonable English and found my way:

Put Windows on Russian for 8-bit characters. My Windows 10 is in German now, Later I can add, how to do it in English Windows 10. Now for German Windows 10 - this is the way:

Open "Systemsteuerung"

switch to "Große Symbole" or "Kleine Symbole"

From there open "Region"

On the top you find 2 pages, named "Formate" and Verwaltung" switch to "Verwaltung"

Now you see two buttons (where you need Administrator-rights) "Einstellungen kopieren..." and "Gebietsschema ändern"

The latter one is what you need, "Gebietsschema ändern". Here you choose "Russisch (Russische Föderation"

You need to restart, by clicking OK and your way out of there the machine will tell you.

Now ASCII 7-bit is still correct (English) but the higher letters (above 127) are now Russian.

Then you can copy the Russian from Metaeditor and paste it to a translator i.e. translate.google.com.

I recommend to translate to English - most of the time it looks like any US-programmer did it. to German is very often terrible (just my opinion).

Greetings to the non-Russian-speaking world (and to the Russian spoken authors as well,

Gerhard